Complete Detaila about Eproc UP Farmers Kisan Registration Online Form (Kisan Panjikaran) 2021, Gehu Kharid E Kray Pranali (Rabi) 2021-22
We are all aware that Shri Yogi Adithyanath Government in UP has been initiated an online portal for the procurement of Wheat from the farmer. To take this step further, it has been inviting online applications from the eligible farmers in the state. Under this, the farmers can directly visit the food portal of UP and perform their Panjikaran online. Moreover, the major benefit of this initiative is to enable the farmers to get Minimum Subsidy Price (MSP) for their Crops. Once after registering online on the portal, the farmers have access to sell their crops at the government procurement centers. Moreover, the UP Gehu Kharid Pranali (गेहूँ खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण) is functioning online, and the farmers can register online to sell their wheat.
The interested farmers can visit the official portals upagripardarshi.gov.in / fcs.up.gov.in / eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan and register themselves online.
Eproc UP Farmers Kisan Registration
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Eproc UP Farmers Kisan Registration, Online Form Kisan Panjikaran 2021,Eligibility Criteria, Gehu Kharid E Kray Pranali (Rabi) 2021-22.
How to Register Online for UP Eproc Farmers (Kisan Panjikaran) 2021 @ eproc.up.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure for the farmers to register for the UP Farmers on the E-Proc Portal online. This process is for the applicant farmers who wish to register online for selling the wheat.
- Visit the official portal of UP Eproc.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- It then shows the steps the sequence of steps as shown in the below image.
- Click on the Registration Form from the following options.
- Enter Mobile Number and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- It then opens up the farmer online registration form / form will open for Rabi crop (wheat procurement).
Gehu Kharid E Kray Pranali (Rabi) 2021-22
- The applicant farmers should fill all the information such as name of the farmer, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, father, husband’s name, tehsil, district etc.
- Verify all the details before submitting the form.
- After filling and verifying all the information, the applicant have to click on the Register button.
UP Kisan Registration Apply Form Print / Correction
The applicants can also edit the application and make corrections in the application form as shown below.
- Click Here to get directed to the Registration Draft.
- It then opens up the following page below.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Captcha Code and Click on the next button.
- The applicants can click on the Registration Lock to confirm the details filled in the filled application form.
- After that, the applicants take the final print of the application form.
- Create Tokens After Registration: The applicants can create the tokens after the successful completion of the registration form.
- For Purchasing the token, the applicants should enter the Farmer Registration ID or Mobile Number and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- It redirects the applicant farmer to the next web page.
- Select the District, Centre, Farmer Registration ID, Kharid Date.
- Click on the Issue Token Button.
UP Gehu Kharid Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for registering on the Gehu Kharid Portal.
- The applicants should a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should a farmer by profession.
- The farmers should possess all the required documents to get eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for Online Wheat Sale
Find out the documents required for selling wheat online.
- Aadhaar Card
- Information Related to Revenue Records
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Helpline Number: 1967
Toll Free Number: 1800 1800 150
UP E-Proc Kisan Panjikaran 2021 FAQ’s
What is the major advantage of the E-Procurement Portal of Uttar Pradesh?
Through this initiation, the farmers can sell their crops online using the E-Procurement Portal of Uttar Pradesh.
Do the farmers have an opportunity to book a slot on the portal to sell my food crops at the mandi?
Yes. The applicants can book the slot on the portal to sell food crops at the local mandi.
Can I make any corrections in the Gehu Kharid Application Form before submitting it online on the portal ?
Yes, the applicant can make corrections later on by using the option Registration Draft.
Do the farmers are required to give my bank account details on the Eproc Portal UP?
Yes. The bank account details are mandatory to enter during the process of registration.