How to Apply for Online Voter ID Card in Uttar Pradesh, Make Correction, Application Form 2024-25, Apply for All Districts
We are all aware of the importance and the use of Voter ID in our life. Previously we used to apply for the Voter ID Card manually visiting the concerned government offices. However, the Election Commission has made the electoral process and services online all over the country. Similarly, the UP Citizens can also avail themselves of the various electoral services online on the official Portal. Different services include Applying for the Voter ID Card, Correction in the Voter ID etc.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal nvsp.in Portal and apply for the online services.
UP Online Voter ID Card Apply
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the UP Online Voter ID Card, Corrections in Voter Card, Online Application Form 2023 on the official Portal.
How to Apply UP (All Districts) Voter ID Card Online
Let us see the online process to apply for the Voter ID Card in Uttar Pradesh Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of the National Voter Services.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Voter Portal Option on the following page.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- Click on the Create an account option under the Login Page.
- The applicants can register using their email ID OR Mobile Number.
- For example, here we are registering using the Email ID.
- Once you enter your Email ID for registration, you will get an email in your email account.
- Use the email to create a password to the account.
- Enter New Password, Confirm Password, and Solve the basic math problem.
- Click on the checkbox accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Create Account.
- Once the candidate set the password, you will see the welcome message.
- Click on the Welcome button to proceed & Complete your profile by providing required details, i.e. Name, State and Gender.
- Then the applicant will be taken to the dashboard, where you can get various services related to e-epic.
- The applicant now has successfully registered on the Portal.
UP Voter ID Online Application Form 2024-25
- If you have not applied for a Voter ID Card (EPIC) till now, click on the New Voter Registration link in the dashboard.
- Click on “Let’s Start” to start the New Voter Registration Process.
- Then the candidates should follow the procedure to fill the new voter application online form.
- After that, the applicant will be able to check the status of your application, and once the application is processed, the applicant will be able to download an e-epic card online.
How to Correct UP Voter ID Online
Let us see the online procedure for Voter ID Correction Online On the Official Portal.
- If you already have a Voter ID Card or EPIC Card and want to make changes to it, you need to utilize the “Correction in Voter ID” option in the dashboard.
- Click on the Let’s Start button displayed at the bottom of the newly opened page.
- The applicant should answer: Do you already have a Voter ID Number.
- Answer Yes/No to the following question.
- The applicant should enter the Voter ID Number and make the necessary changes to the Voter ID Card.
UP Online Voter ID Card Apply FAQ’s
I want to correct my surname that is misprinted on the Voter ID Card. Can I update myself on the official Portal?
Yes, the citizens can correct their names themselves on the official Portal.
Is it mandatory to create my account to avail of the UP Voter ID Services online on the Portal?
The applicants must create their account online on the official Portal before availing of any services.
Is it possible to apply to the Voter ID Cards for all UP state districts on the Election Commission Services?
Yes, the applicants can avail themselves of the voter card applications from all UP State districts.
When will the assembly elections take place in the UP State?
The UP State Government’s tenure will be finished by the end of the year, and the elections will happen early in the next year.
Last Updated on February 22, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team