The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an online platform called edistrict UP. The main objective of this online initiation is to make the public centric services digital by reducing the time and energy of the citizens. Moreover, through these online citizen services, the citizens can avail of the services like certificates, complaints, pensions, PDS services, revenue services etc.
The interested applicants can visit the official Portal of edistrict UP and apply online for Uttar Pradesh Online Citizen Services.
This article explains the online procedure to apply for edistrict UP, UP edistrict Registration Process, and Login Procedure on the official portal.
List of edistrict UP Services
Let us see the list of the edistrict services of the UP State Government.
- Revenue court and recovery of dues
- Permission to use loudspeaker/public address system/sound amplifier
- Regarding the services of the mandi council
- Regarding services of Home Department (Fire)
District List for the edistrict UP
- Etah Kasganj
How to Apply & Online Registration on UP edistrict Portal
Let us see the online process to apply and online registration process on the UP edistrict services portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of edistrict Uttar Pradesh.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
Procedure to Login on UP Edistrict Portal
- Click on the Login with Digital Seva Connect.
- Enter the User Name and Password on the newly opened page.
- It then takes the applicants to the next web page in which the candidates can find their details like CSC ID, User Type, Email, Status, and State.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard below.
- Enter the Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, State, District, Block, Gram Panchayat, and Village.
- Answer the Question: Are you already registered and working edistrict services UP.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
How To Register Service Plus /e district Registration
Let us see the online procedure to register on the Services Plus edistrict UP Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Service Plus UP.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Select the state and click on the Register button at the top of the Home Page.
- It then opens up the below dialogue box.
- Enter the Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password.
- Select the state and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Login button and enter the User Name and Password.
- It then redirects the online users to the following user dashboard below.
- Click on the Apply for Services on the following page and avail themselves of these services.
edistrict UP FAQs
What are a few services that the applicants can avail of on the UP edsitrict portal?
The citizens can avail of the services like certificates, complaints, pensions, PDS services, revenue services etc.
Who are the eligible citizens for applying to the services of UP edistrict citizen online services?
All the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can avail themselves of the services of the UP edistrict online citizen services.
Where can I collect my caste/income/birth certificates after applying to them online on the edistrict UP portal?
The candidates can collect their caste, income, and birth certificates at the nearest public services centre.
Are these citizen services available for all the districts of Uttar Pradesh?
Yes, the edistrict citizen services are available online for all the districts of Uttar Pradesh.