Complete Details about E Stamp UP, Apply for Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper, Online Registration Form @shcilestamp.com.
In a recent move, the Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched another initiation in the state. This time, the UP Government is focusing on providing low-value e-stamps for the citizens online. This initiative helps people to procure low-value stamps without visiting any stamp vendors anymore. Moreover, the applicants can purchase various stamps of Rs. 10, 50, 100, and Upto Rs 500 Stamps.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal shcilestamp.com and register online on the official portal.
“Low-value e-stamps are on demand in the state, and ensuring their availability is important. Considering this, and for ease of doing business, the government approved to be made online e-stamps (self-printing) up to ₹500 on February 25, 2021.”
- 1 E Stamp UP
- 1.1 E Stamp UP New User Registration Online @ schilestamp.com
- 1.2 Apply for Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper UP
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Uttar Pradesh E Stamp FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the main motto of the Online E-Stamp initiative of UP?
- 1.3.3 What is the official portal of Stock Holding Corporation India Limited?
- 1.3.4 Do I need to create an account to apply for the stamps on the UP E Stamp Portal?
- 1.3.5 Do the applicants can still avail of purchasing stamps outside in offline mode?
E Stamp UP
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Rs. 10, 50,100, and 500 Stamp Paper and Online Registration Form.
E Stamp UP New User Registration Online @ schilestamp.com
Let us see the step-by-step guide to create a new user registration on the E Stamp UP Portal. It is a mandatory process to apply for the E Stamp UP.
- Visit the Official Portal of E Stamp UP.
- It then takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Register Now Button on the Same Page.
- Enter/Select the User ID, Password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Answer.
- Select the User Type from the multiple options: Corporate or Individual / Proprietor Firm or Partnership Firm or Registered IMP-ACC.
- Here we have selected the option: Individual/Proprietor Firm.
- Enter/Select the First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Date, PAN Number, PAN Number, Occupation, Mobile Number, Correspondence Address, City, Pin Code, and State and Email ID.
- Under the Bank Details, Enter/Select the Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Bank Branch, Bank Account Number, and Bank IFSC Code.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Declaration Checkbox.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save Button.
- It then shows the alert that your account has successfully registered.
Apply for Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper UP
- Go to your registered email and open the mail in the inbox.
- Click on the User ID Activation Link.
- Click on the: Click Here to Login.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the Login Page.
- Enter the User ID, Password, Code, Verify Code, and Click on the Sign in Button.
- It then opens up the user dashboard, as shown below.
- Select the state on the Home Page of the dashboard and click on the Proceed Button.
- It takes the online users to the following page below.
- Select the State (UP State Option is not yet updated on the portal).
- Select option for e-Stamp Certificate Collection. (Sub Registrar Office of Nearest Stockholding branch).
- Under the Select Stamp Duty Type, Select the Registration Stamp Duty Type or Non-Registrable Stamp Duty.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- It then lands the online user on the Create Online Submission Page.
- Enter the Purchase by Purchaser Mobile, Purchaser Mail, Article Description.
- Enter the Description of Document and Consideration Price.
- Please Enter Zero if there is no consideration price.
- Enter the First Party Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Pin Code, and PAN Number.
- Enter the Second Party Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Pin Code, and PAN Number.
- Enter the Stamp Duty Paid by, Gender of Paid by Person, Stamp Duty Amount.
- Select the Payment Mode of Stamp Duty.
- Click on the Save Button.
- Start the Payment Process and Click on the Declaration Checkbox.
- Click on the Proceed Payment.
- Enter the details of the Card and complete the Payment Process by clicking on the pay now.
Uttar Pradesh E Stamp FAQ’s
What is the main motto of the Online E-Stamp initiative of UP?
The UP E-Stamp initiative’s main objective is that the applicants can directly apply for the low-value stamps online on the portal.
What is the official portal of Stock Holding Corporation India Limited?
The official portal of the Stock Holding Corporation India Ltd is shcilestamp.com.
Do I need to create an account to apply for the stamps on the UP E Stamp Portal?
The online users should create an account to apply for the E-Stamps online on Stock Holding Corporation’s official portal.
Do the applicants can still avail of purchasing stamps outside in offline mode?
Yes, the applicants can still buy the stamps outside manually at the stamp vendors.