Step by Step Guide to Apply Online and Download E Stamp Paper Jharkhand 2021 @Jharnibandhan portal
Continuing the row of digital initiations, the state government of Jharkhand has led to another digital initiation. Through this initiation, the citizens of the state can avail themselves of the E Stamp Paper Online. This initiation from the government makes the application process of Stamp Paper hassle-free. Moreover, the citizens can directly download the E Stamp Paper from the official portal.
The interested citizens can apply and download the E Stamp Paper Online on the jharnabandhan.gov.in portal.
E Stamp Paper Jharkhand
This article explains the E Stamp Paper Jharkhand, Online Procedure to Apply for the E Stamp Paper, and the Download Procedure online on the portal.
Step By Step Guide to Apply Online for E Stamp Paper @jharnibandhan.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for E Stamp Paper on the official portal.
- Visit the official portal of Jharnabandhan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the Citizen Registration.
- In the Registration Form, Select the Citizen Type.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the Contact Person.
- In the Address Section, Building Name, Street/Locality, City, Pin Code, State, District, and Select Anchal.
- In the ID Details Section, Enter Email ID, Mobile Number, Select ID Proof, ID Proof Number, and Aadhaar Number.
- In the User Name and Password Section, Enter User Name, Password, Confirm Password, and Captcha Code.
- Please Enter the Hint Question and Your Answer on the registration page.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Go back to the Login Page and Enter your User Name and Password.
- It then sends an OTP to your Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP in the given field and click on the Submit Button.
- It then takes the online user to the DashBoard.
- On the Left Pane, Click on the Purchase E Stamp Paper.
- On the opened page, Enter the Purpose of Payment, District, Article, First Party Name, Second Party Name, Stamp Duty Paid by, Purpose of Stamp, PAN Number, and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Total Amount and Click on the Proceed to Pay Button.
- View the Payment Details in the Dialogue Box.
- Click on the Pay Now Button.
- It then opens up the details of the applicant in the first section.
- In the Receiving Details Section, Enter the District, Treasury, and Office Name.
- In the Payment Details, Select the Channel of Payment and the Name of Payment Gateway.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then takes the Online User to the Proceed Payment.
- Please Enter your card details on the payment gateway page.
- After completing the payment process, the system generates an acknowledgment.
- On the bottom of the page, click on the E Stamp button.
Download E Stamp Paper Online @ jharnibandhan.gov.in
- It then downloads the E Stamp Paper on your system.
- You can get the print out of the same for future references.
E Stamp Paper Jharkhand FAQ’s
What is the advantage of downloading the E Stamp Paper from the Jharnibhandan Portal?
Downloading the E Stamp Paper from the Jharnibandan Portal will save the time and energy of the citizens.
Can I Download and Print the E Stamp Paper from the Jharnibhandan Portal?
Yes. The applicants can download and print the E Stamp Paper from the Jharnibandan Portal.
Can I make the payment directly on the portal while applying the E Stamp Paper Jharkhand?
The online applicants can make the payment directly on the E Stamp Paper of Jharkhand.
Do the applicants are required to register on the portal to apply and download the E Stamp Paper?
The applicants should register on the portal as a new user before applying for the E Stamp Paper on the Jharnibandhan Portal.