During this emergency time, online technology has been a great help. Be it curfew passes or various other services, using the online facilities people are getting immense help. Recently, a new addition is done to the list. We are talking about e sanjeevani opd. It is an online doctor consultation system that is totally free. Using this service, the patient can register online for OPD, get token online, then consult the doctor online (via video call) & finally avail the prescription online too.
- 1 E Sanjeevani OPD | Free Online OPD/Doctor Consultation
- 1.1 State Wise E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Timings/Schedule
- 1.2 How to Consult Doctor Online for Free using E Sanjeevani Online OPD Website
- 1.3 Is there any fee to use the E Sanjeevani Portal for doctor consultation?
- 1.4 What are the requirements for the patient to use this service efficiently?
- 1.5 What is the validity of the token?
- 1.6 Can i use this service on my mobile phone?
- 1.7 Residents of which states can use this service?
E Sanjeevani OPD | Free Online OPD/Doctor Consultation
In this article, we are sharing all you need to know about e sanjeevani online opd. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
Which States are providing E Sanjeevani Online OPD Service?
It is expected that ultimately all states will take part, but currently, this facility is available in these states: Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
- Any Resident of above-mentioned states who wants to consult a doctor without visiting Hospital is eligible
- However, it is important that the patient has a laptop, decent internet connectivity to use the esanjeevani opd service
How e sanjeevani online opd service works
Patient verifies Mobile number >> Generate Token online >> Receives Notification >> Logins at the portal >> Waits for the doctor >> Consults the doctor >> Download e prescription as suggested by the doctor
State Wise E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Timings/Schedule
|Andhra Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Assam||Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Haryana||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Himachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM)|
|Jharkhand||Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Karnataka||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Lunch: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM)|
Sunday & Holidays: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Madhya Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Maharashtra||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
|Puducherry||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Punjab||Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Rajasthan||Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tamil Nadu||Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Uttarakhand||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
How to Consult Doctor Online for Free using E Sanjeevani Online OPD Website
The entire process of online consultation can be broken down in 6 steps, which are :
Here is the step by step process, that the patient needs to obey in order to avail the free online opd & doctor consultation.:
- Visit the Official portal of “e sanjeevani opd”
- Go to “Patient Registration” Section
- In the next page, Enter your mobile number and verify it via OTP
- After successful verification of mobile number, you need to fill in the patient registration & token generation form
- After entering correct details, click on “Generate Patient ID & Token”. You will see following message
Note : You will receive patient ID & token number on your mobile number via SMS
esanjeevani OPD Patient Login
- Now, you need to log in using the details received on your mobile number
- For this, go to the “Patient Login” section
- Enter the required information and get logged in
Free Doctor Consultation Video Call @ E Sanjeevani OPD Website
- After entering correct information, you will be taken to dashboard
- In the “waiting room” section, you will know how many other patients are there. Also you can check if doctor is online or not.
- Once the doctor is online, “Call Now” option will be highlighted and you need to click it to start the consultation
Note: You have 2 Minutes to click on the “Call Now” option. If delayed, you might miss the consultation and need to start all over again.
- After you click on “Call Now” you need to provide camera and microphone access to the browser so that you can talk over the video call with the doctor
- Then consult the doctor and receive the prescription as pdf file
Related Questions & Answers
Is there any fee to use the E Sanjeevani Portal for doctor consultation?
No, you need not to pay anything. This service is totally free.
What are the requirements for the patient to use this service efficiently?
Users must have a laptop or a personal computer with a web camera connected with Internet. You need to use Chrome or Firefox browser.
What is the validity of the token?
Once you generate the token for a doctor consultation, it automatically expires after consultation. Also, if you didn’t use it on the day of generation, in that case also, it expires
Can i use this service on my mobile phone?
eSanjeevaniOPD is yet a web application, laptop/PC is best suited. It might not work well on mobile phone. Soon, apps will be released for smartphone users.
Residents of which states can use this service?
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand. Others are expected to join soon to.
Keep checking Hindiyojana for New Updates