Complete Details about E-Sampada, Web Portal & Mobile App Download, Features, Benefits, Registration 2021
The Government of India has led to another digital initiation called E-Sampada on December 25 on Good Governance Day. The E-Sampada Portal aims to provide different services under one platform. This digital platform eases various government schemes and simplifies the processes ensuring transparency to the citizens. Through E-Sampada Portal, the people can avail of various services like regularisation, retention, allotment, no dues certificate etc. Moreover, the E-Sampada portal ensures One Nation One System that combines four websites and two apps.
The interested candidates can visit the web portal and download the E-Sampada mobile application to benefit from the online services.
E-Sampada Web Portal
This article explains the E-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App Download, Features, Benefits and Registration 2021.
Complete Details of E-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App Download
Let us see the complete details of the E-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App launched by the government to ease the services.
- As discussed, the E-Sampada Web Portal has been very recently launched by the government of India.
- Besides Web Portal, the government will also launch the mobile app that will be launched soon.
- We will keep you updated once there is official and complete information about the Web Portal and Mobile App.
- Please do visit our articles to get the latest updates on the same.
E-Sampada Online Registration
In this instance, there is no official information any registration process or application procedure. Moreover, the official web portal for the e-sampada is yet to launched. We will keep you updated about the registration procedure once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Features of E-Sampada Portal 2021
Let us see the highlights and features of the E-Sampada Portal.
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a new web portal and mobile app on December 25, 2021.
- The portal aims to boost transparency and accountability, ensuring ease of living for the citizens of India.
- Moreover, the citizens can avail of numerous services using the E-Sampada Portal and Mobile App.
- The Web Portal and Mobile App provide a personalized dashboard to the users.
- The users can check real-time status on license fees/dues and service usage archive.
- People can make all the payments without using paper currency anywhere.
- The portal gives visual experiences to the user and helps them in giving feedback about the services online.
- The online facility of e-Sampada will be available to lodge complaints, appear for the virtual hearing, and submit documents.
- Activity log and service level benchmarks for the officials have been incorporated to ensure accountability.
- Using this application, one can book Vigyan Bhavan and booking of social functions.
e-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App Benefits
Let us see the benefits of the recently announced e-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App.
- E-Sampada portal and app has been developed to simplify the various government services through the online process.
- The automation in the government processes ensures transparency and corruption-free services.
- E-Sampada is a digital platform covering four websites (eawas.nic.in, grpa.nic.in, holidayhomes.nic.in and states.gov.in) and two mobile apps (m-Awas and m-Ashoka5).
- The citizens can benefit from various Estate Services like allotment, retention, regularisation, no dues certificate etc.
- This digital initiation helps all the government officers and departments because all the services are available at a single window.
- The automation in the processes reduces the human intervention in the processes promoting transparency in government services.
- It will reduce administrative costs and save time and resources by reducing visits to the Estate Directorate of Estate.
E-Sampada Web Portal and Mobile App FAQ’s
What is the objective of the e-Sampada portal launched by the government of India?
The government has developed E-Sampada to simplify the process and bring uniformity to Indian systems.
Can I avail of the e-Sampada Services both on the Web Portal and Mobile App?
Yes, the applicants can avail themselves of the e-Sampada services both on the web portal and mobile app.
What are the various websites and mobile apps be covered under the e-Sampada Portal?
E-Sampada is a digital platform covering four websites (eawas.nic.in, grpa.nic.in, holidayhomes.nic.in and states.gov.in) and two mobile apps (m-Awas and m-Ashoka5).
Does the E-Sampada Portal allow the users to make online payments for availing of the different services?
Yes, online users can make digital payments for availing of various services on the portal.