E Sahaj online security clearance portal, New user registration & login process explained along with the benefits of the portal.
In this day and age, the government is putting a strong emphasis on digitization. Every step for applying for various permits or registering under numerous programs is now completed online. The government has created the Sahaj Portal with this in mind. Clearances in the civil aviation industry are issued through this portal security. This portal is a single-window system that eliminates the need for manual interaction. This site also standardizes information formats. This post talks about, all there is to know about this portal, including its goal, advantages, features, eligibility, necessary papers, registration, and log in.
E Sahaj Portal
[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”Main Features” collapse_text=”Main Features” ]clearance,sahaj portal,sahaj registration,e sahaj,sahaj portal login[/bg_collapse]
In the civil aviation industry, security clearance is necessary for the issuance of licenses, permits, approvals, and security programs, among other things. The Government of India has created the eSahaj Portal to provide security clearances in the civil aviation sector. This website handles applications for security clearance that are submitted online. It should be reminded that this portal is not responsible for the processing It should be reminded that this portal is not responsible for the processing of any applications for licenses, permissions, or approvals of any sort.
Citizens must submit separate applications for licenses, permits, and approvals to the appropriate organizations. Citizens must register on the official website to obtain security clearance through the eSahaj portal. Citizens are no longer obliged to see government officials obtain a security clearance. This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency.
The esahaj portal’s principal goal is to give security clearance. The Ministry of Civil Aviation and its associated departments, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, and the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security use this portal to streamline the process of granting security clearance. The information formats are standardized through this site. This portal is essentially a single-window facility that eliminates the need for manual interaction. Aside from that, this site may be used to execute the process for security clearance from users to the ministry and its connected entities. The implementation of this hotel will save a lot of time and increase system transparency.
Advantages and Features of the eSahaj Portal:
- As you may be aware, security clearances are required in the civil aviation sector for the issue of licenses, permits, approvals, and security programs, among other things.
- For granting this level of security clearance The Ministry of Civil Aviation has created the E Sahaj Portal, which allows applicants to submit security clearance applications online.
- This site is not responsible for any form of application processing for the award of a license, permission, or approval of any kind.
- Citizens must process their applications independently with the appropriate organization for a license, permit, approval, or another type of approval.
- Citizens must register on this portal to take advantage of its services.
- Citizens no longer need to go to any government agencies to obtain a security clearance.
- This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency.
- Users must register for this portal using an OTP.
- This site covers a total of 13 different types of security clearances.
- The security clearances would be made public in due time.
- This website also allows you to upload documents.
- On this portal, role-based security access is also available.
- This site also includes the ability to request online clarification from users and get responses.
- This site also includes a dashboard with application status at each stage.
- If an applicant wants to withdraw an application that has already been submitted, they can do so by submitting a request online.
- If the application has not progressed any further, it will be deleted.
E Sahaj Portal – How Does it Work
- Through the portal, the user uploads an online application.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation and the appropriate attach offices process the application when it is submitted.
- If the user requires any clarifications, they will be asked; otherwise, the application will be given to MHA.
- MHA makes the final decision on whether or not to process the application.
- The application is returned if any clarifications are requested.
E Sahaj Portal esahaj.gov.in Registration
- Open e Sahaj official website.
- The home page will open.
- Click on Registration on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in these details on the page; the name of the company, name of the person, Mobile number to be registered, captcha code.
- Once all the details are in place, click Register.
- It will once again ask you to fill in these details; Application detail, company detail, foreign collaborator detail, board of director detail, shareholder details, details of criminal cases (if any).
- The final step is to upload all the asked documents, click submit.
- You are finally registered on the portal.
- Visit the official website of eSahaj.
- Enter the login id and password on the home page.
- Alongside, enter the captcha code shown.
- After that click on Login with the password.
- You may login successfully by following the above steps.
For guidelines before registering and to resolve any query, visit the eSahaj website and click on Guidelines or Contact us, respectively as per requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions about eSahaj:
Q1. What is eSahaj?
Q2. How to register on eSahaj?
Q3. How to login to eSahaj?
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari