Due to the sudden nationwide surge in the Covid 19 cases, the Uttar Pradesh state government has announced a curfew in the state. The CM Adithyanath Government has decided to impose curfew after the rapid increase of Corona again. According to the curfew imposed, people are not supposed to commute on the roads for non-essential purposes. Moreover, the government has also started issuing the E Pass for its citizens online. Using this pass, the people can move in the restricted hours.
The interested citizens can visit the Official Portal and apply for the UP Curfew Movement Pass.
E Pass UP
This article explains the step by step guide to apply for the E Pass UP, Uttar Pradesh Covid 19 Movement, Entry & Curfew Pass, and Online Registration Form for all districts.
Latest News & Updates about UP Covid Curfew Guidelines
Let us see the latest news about the curfew that has very recently imposed in the Uttar Pradesh State.
- The UP Government has recently announced a complete lockdown every Sunday till 15th May 2021.
- The night curfew has already imposed in places with more than 2000 active Covid cases such as Noida, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, and Prayagraj.
- If any person appears without a mask on the roads, the government will collect a fine of Rupees 1000, and if it is repeated for the second time, the fine would be Rupees 10000.
- All the public hotspots like Cinema Halls, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, and other public gathering places will be closed during the restricted hours.
- However, all the medical and health-related centres will remain open for the people.
How to Apply UP COVID 19 Movement Entry & Curfew Pass Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Covid 19 E-Pass Online for the movement of people at the time of restricted hours.
- Visit the Official Portal of UP E-Pass Online
- It then takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Apply E-Pass in the menu bar of the following page.
- It then displays the Registration Form, as shown below.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Captcha Code and Click on the Generate OTP.
- It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective fields.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Enter/Select the Mobile Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Complete Address of the Applicant, and Pass Area.
- Enter/Select the District, Tehsil, Pass for Self/Organisation, Service Type, and Service Description.
- Enter the Place of visit, From Date, and To Date.
- Enter the ID Proof Title, and Upload ID Proof, Applicant Photo, Enter Vehicle Type, and Medical Documents.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox, and click on the Submit button.
- After the successful completion of the application process, it then generates an e-pass on the system.
- The interested citizens can take a print out of it and use it for further references.
Note : Please note that the UP E-Pass Portal (http://184.108.40.206/) is not active in this instance. We will keep you updated once the link is active online.
District Wise UP E-Pass Online Registration Forms
|S.No||District Name||District Wise Link|
|4.||Ambedkar Nagar||Click Here|
|30.||Gautham Budda Nagar||Click Here|
|43.||Kanpur Dehat||Click Here|
|44.||Kanpur Nagar||Click Here|
|45.||Kanshiram Nagar||Click Here|
|66.||Sant Kabir Nagar||Click Here|
|70.||Siddharth Nagar||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh E Pass 2021 FAQs
What is the reason for the immediate announcement of the curfew and lockdown on Sunday’s in the Uttar Pradesh?
The government has taken a step towards night curfews and lockdown in the state to curb the spread of Corona Virus.
Can I visit the district official portals for the Covid e-Pass in the Uttar Pradesh State?
Yes, in this article we have given the complete information about the district wise links to apply for the Covid e-Pass.
Is the common official UP E-Pass is active online on the internet to apply for e-pass?
No, in this instance, the common UP E-Pass Application is not active online. We will keep you updated once the portal is active.
What are the list of documents that an applicant should upload on the official UP e-pass portal?
The applicant should upload the ID Proof Type, Medical Documents to apply for the UP E-Pass Online.