Jharkhand E Pass Explained – How to Apply Online, Check Status & Download Receipt
E Pass Jharkhand: Lockdown Pass Online Application and Curfew Pass Status are available on the official website. The Jharkhand E Pass is mandatory for citizens to travel within the state. If you are eligible and belong to any district of state like Ranchi etc., a travel pass is required. You must follow the given steps to get your Jharkhand e pass online application approved. The process is very simple and can be followed at the Jharkhand e pass web app.
Jharkhand E Pass
In response to the rising number of Covid cases across India, several states have declared a state-wide lockdown in the hope of resolving the crisis. Jharkhand State Government has also implemented lockdown and strict travel restrictions amid this rise.
The official website for applying for a Jharkhand ePass is epassjharkhand.nic.in. Emergency and pandemic situations caused by covid-19 are highly harmful to the general public. So, it is our duty to cooperate with the government and adhere to the rules.
Jharkhand Lockdown/Curfew E Pass
In a recent event, the Jharkhand Government notified that lockdown will continue till 3 June in an attempt to halt the coronavirus’s rapid spread. As per the new notification, individuals with a proper ePass application would be permitted to travel.
At the moment, anyone wishing to travel in Jharkhand must apply online for a Jharkhand ePass. In this particular article, you will learn all about the Jharkhand ePass.
Applying for Covid E Pass in Jharkhand – What are the Requirements
As told earlier, the process is totally online. So here are the requirements:
- A laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone with a stable internet connection is required.
- Working mobile number
- The applicant’s identity proof
- Driver’s license.
- Identification documents of all the traveling members
- Supporting documentation to justify the reason for travel
Who is exempted from the requirement for a Jharkhand ePass?
In the following scenarios, there is no need to apply for curfew pass and wait for the approval.
- To vaccinate: If you have a vaccination appointment, there is no need to apply for e pass in Jharkhand
- To purchase medications: If you have a doctor’s prescription and you need medication, you may visit the place where medicine is available without having to worry about the permit.
- For medical treatment: In emergency medical situations, there is no need for e pass.
- For health examinations: Same goes with health examinations
- For the Last rites of the deceased
Who is eligible to Apply for a Curfew pass
- Personnel belonging to the Essential services category
- People belonging to sectors like paramedical services, Pharmaceuticals, essential goods services, and food delivery services.
- Any other person with a valid reason for travel and supporting documents
How to apply online for Jharkhand Lockdown ePass?
Once you have gathered all of the required information, you can apply online for a Jharkhand ePass. You must first register in the portal before applying for an ePass. This is how:
Visit official EPass Portal of Jharkhand government
Select type of the pass you are requesting for
Login to jharkhand e pass portal
Fill in the online form
Wait for e pass generation notification.
After applying for an e pass you can check the status of your application too. This can be done by visiting the same portal and using the same login details. You can easily download the generated e pass (if approved).
Jharkhand E Pass Online Application : Related FAQs
How to Apply for e Pass in Jharkhand?
Is COVID 19 pass required in urgent situations?
How to know if jharkhand epass application is accepted or rejected?
Is this online application applicable to all districts of Jharkhand?
Is there any dedicated mobile app to apply for Lockdown pass in Jharkhand?
If this information regarding applying for epass in Jharkhand, checking the application status or downloading the lockdown pass, Kindly share the article to help others.
Last Updated on May 28, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari