E Pass Delhi, How to Apply Online, Check Status & Download – Apply for Night Pass, Weekend Curfew Pass Online in Delhi
The state government of Delhi has launched the Delhi E-Pass for the, i.e., by the Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal. It has been formed to provide essential goods and services to the general public. All those sectors that lie under the sector of essential items will be provided this E-Pass to serve the citizens of Delhi. Also, those who belong to media and other important sectors will get benefited through this E-Pass. Delhi E-Pass are of two types:-
- Delhi Curfew E-Pass
- Delhi Movement ePass
Before applying for any of the passes, we must know about them in detail.
Delhi E Pass Apply
The Delhi Curfew E-Pass is for those who offer essential goods and services to the general public but don’t have any valid identity card for their profession. Those who are indulged in the deals of essential items such as food, medicines, and other items will require this Delhi Curfew E-Pass. It would be a necessity for those who will deal in intra-state as well as inter-state transportation. This curfew pass Delhi would be available only for those who deal in essential items.
Applicants have to visit the official website of Janta Samvad to apply for the Delhi Curfew E-Pass.
Delhi Curfew Lockdown Movement E Pass 2022
Delhi Movement E-Pass is only for those people who will help in sending the essential items to the desired locations. Also, this Delhi movement E-Pass can be used by the general public too for mandatory works. Those who are required to travel within the city or outside the state for some emergency purpose can use this Delhi movement E-Pass. Those who will involve in the delivery process of the essential items can use this movement E-Pass for providing their services.
The Delhi Police will provide the movement pass to the applicants after checking their necessities of having the E-Pass. Applicants have to visit the official website of Delhi Police and fill out the registration process to get approved.
Who are eligible for the Delhi Curfew E-Pass?
As described above, the Delhi Curfew E-Pass is now for the general public, it is for those who are providing essential items to the citizens such as food, medicines, ration, etc. But they don’t have a valid identity card for this purpose.
Who are eligible for Delhi movement E-Pass?
Those who are eligible for the Delhi movement E-Pass are as follows:-
- People who have medical appointments for any type of emergency or those who have to deliver the essential items.
- Those who are in need of getting the essential items on their own due to some emergency.
Who needs an E-Pass for their activities?
Those who do now require any E-Pass are as follows:-
- Pregnant women and patients along with their attendant does nothing require an E-Pass, just a document or prescription justifying their need for travel.
- Healthcare professionals such as the doctors, nurses, chemists, and medical supply dealers, who have their proper identity cards do not require an E-Pass.
- People who have a valid reason and ticket to show for moving in and out of the Delhi.
- Candidates or students who have applied for a competitive exam or have to appear in any type of examination, can show their admit cards to prove.
- Examination staff who has to travel for an examination, have proper identity cards to prove their profession do now require an E-Pass.
- The media reporters who are travelling for their work can show their valid identity cards to prove their necessity of travelling
- All judicial officers and members who have the permission from the court as well as their proper identity cards.
- Officials involved in other essential services such as electricity, water supply, fire, police healthcare, public transport and others, who can show their valid identity cards to prove their profession.
All these people do now require an E-Pass to travel if they are going for emergency purposes.
Documents required for Delhi Curfew E-Pass
The documents required for the Delhi Curfew E-Pass are as follows:-
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card of both the sides
- An authorization letter from the employer, workplace, firm or outlet to get your application approved and making it essential.
Night E Pass Delhi Apply, Online Registration Form
The Delhi night pass apply procedure or Delhi Curfew E-Pass procedure is given below:-
- At first visit the official website of Janta Samvad, i.e., https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/
This is how it would be shown to you once you tap on the above-mentioned link.
- Choose the language in which you are comfortable to proceed.
- This new page will appear in front of you asking you for the type of help you need. Choose the correct option and click on submit button.
- Now, a new page will appear in front of you where you have to fill the required details and agree to the acknowledgement. Now, click on submit option.
- Have a scanned copy of Aadhar Card with you of the both sides as you will need it during the registration process.
Now, the registration process is completed. You will get a message on the registered mobile number you have filled in the form. This message will contain an E-Pass ID to keep it safe for future purposes. You will receive a notification message soon for whether your application is approved or not.
Delhi E-Pass Status Check
To check the application status of the E-Pass, you have to follow the given process:-
- At first, again visit the official website of Janta Samvad, i.e., https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/
This is the new page that will appear once you click on the website link.
- Choose the language with which you are comfortable to proceed. A new page that will get appeared after selecting the language.
This is the
- Click on the option check status to know your application status.
This is the new page that will appear after clicking on that option.
This is the new page that will appear after clicking on that option.
- Enter the seven digit E-Pass ID you received on your mobile number you have entered.
You will know the status of your application after clicking on check status. You can download a curfew E-Pass Delhi after your application is approved.
Documents required for Delhi movement E-Pass
The documents that are required for the Delhi movement E-Pass are given below:-
- A copy of your passport size photograph
- Anyone of these documents like Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card
How to register online for Delhi movement E-Pass?
To have the COVID-19 movement pass Delhi apply procedure is given below:-
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police, i.e., https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- This is the home page that will appear in front of you once you tap on the website link.
- Click on the option movement pass which will take you to the required page.
- Now, click on the option “Create an account” and fill the necessary details for the movement pass such as name, contact number, and others.
- Now, you will get the username and password for the movement E-Pass.
- Now, log in to your ID by filling in your username ID and Password. Attach, the government ID such as Sasha card, driving license, passport, or any other to complete the registration process.
- Now, submit the application and wait for the application to get approved. You will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number you have entered during the registration process.
FAQs related to the Delhi E-Pass
Ques1 What is the validity time period of the Delhi E-Pass 2022?
Ans1 Each Delhi E-Pass can be used for a one-weekend curfew only after getting approved.
Ques2 In how much time will you get the Delhi E-Pass approved
Ans2 Delhi E-Pass 2022 will get approved within 1-2 days after the submission of the application form.
Ques3 How to check the application status of the Delhi Curfew E-Pass?
Ans3 You can visit the official website of Janta Samvad mentioned in the article to check your application status.
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari