E-health kerala portal is a one-stop solution for various services. After the one-time online registration, you can avail of various benefits like Online hospital appointments, OP ticket booking, health records managements etc.
This article guides you towards the online op ticket booking process and other services in greater depth. If interested, kindly go through the complete article.
eHealth is a pioneering project financed by the Government of India and the Department of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of Kerala that aims to give citizens of Kerala a centralised healthcare system that is convenient and cost-effective.
As the system is based on AADHAAR, citizens will have a unique identifier and a centralised health record.
Benefits of Kerala E Health Portal
✅ Unique Health Records for Citizens via Aadhaar-based Unique Health Identification Cards. The card can be used indefinitely at government hospitals for treatment.
✅ Through Citizen Portal, Akshaya Services Portal, and the M-eHealth mobile app accessible in the Google Playstore, citizens can easily schedule appointments at any government hospital.
✅Through the M-eHealth mobile app’s Telemedicine capability, eHealth enables individuals to consult virtually with medical specialists. Review consultations have been initiated as a pilot programme and will be made available to the general public for booking in advance.
e-Health Kerala New Registration
Here is the step-by-step registration process:
- Go to the Official Website – https://ehealth.kerala.gov.in/
- Click on the “Register” Button
- This opens up the new registration page
- The first step is to provide your Aadhaar number
- Once your provide a Valid aadhaar number, OTP is sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify:
- Now, your details as per the Aadhaar are displayed on the screen
- If any section is blank, you can provide the details and click on the “Submit” button
- If everything goes well, your registration should be successful
- You will see a confirmation pop-up on the screen along with the UHID
- Details like username and password will be shared on the mobile number
eHealth Kerala login
- Go to the health kerala website.
- There, click on the “Login” Button
- Enter your UHID
- Then enter your password
- Then enter the captcha code
- Click on the “Login” Button
- You will be asked to change the password on your first time login.
E-Health kerala Online Appointment – OP Ticket Booking
As mentioned earlier in the article, the health kerala portal allows you to book prior appointments for hospital visits. Follow these steps to book the appointment:
- Login to your account
- Click on the “New Appointment”
- On the next page, your UHID and name will appear
- Now, select the option “Do you have a referral.”
- If you select Yes, you need to provide details like Doctor’s Name, Hospital and department.
- If not, this part will be skipped.
- To start the online appointment process, you first need to choose the District, Hospital type, Hospital name and department.
- Now, specify the date of your visit
- Depending on that, the availability will appear.
- You then need to select the time slot and token number.
- Finally, click on the “Book Appointment” button to confirm the appointment
- Your appointment details will now appear on the screen. Take a screenshot for future reference.
Note: You can check your appointments in your account dashboard’s “View Appointments” section.
- Apart from this, you can also check your health records on the kerala e-health website.
Who can take benefit of e-health kerala website services?
What is the benefit of e-health kerala registration?
What is the process of op online ticket booking?
Last Updated on December 15, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari