Good news for PES Mobile (efootball) lovers. The Online registration for eFootball PES 2020 has started. Interested people can now sign up (register) using the direct link available in this article. Make sure that you get registered before the last day.
In this article, we are covering steps for Android/iOS Smartphone (Mobile) users. Along with the efootball online entry form filling process, we have also shared the procedure to check the latest rankings. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
PES Mobile Entry Form | efootball League Season Program 2020 Registration
Before moving further, let’s take a look at the new schedule :
|Registration deadline for eFootball League 2019-20 season:||24/05/2020 23:59 (UTC)|
|Cutoff date for earning eFootball Season Program points:||24/05/2020 23:59 (UTC)|
|3rd round of registration rewards for eFootball League||04/06/2020 (during maintenance)|
|2nd reward distribution for the eFootball Season Program:||11/06/2020 (during maintenance)|
- To enter, the gamer needs to link KONAMI ID eFootball PES 2020 game account.
- After successfull registration,data from matches you have played previously will be used to calculate your ranking
How to Link KONAMI ID with eFootball PES 2020 account
As mentioned above it is important to link KONAMI ID with PES Mobile game account. If you are using this game on your Android or iOS mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Extras” Section
- Then navigate to “Support” section
- After this click on “Link Data” & Finally tap on “Link data using KONAMI ID”
So basically here is the flow of the process
[Extras] > [Support] > [Link Data] > [Link data using KONAMI ID]If you haven’t created KONAMI ID yet, CLICK HERE
efootball registration | How to Register for PES Mobile Season League 2020 (Online Entry Form)
Alright, let’s now discuss the entry process. Follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to Visit the registration page (Direct Access URL available in the “Important” section in the end of article)
- Once there, Go to “Enter Competition/View Entry Status” Section & click on “KONAMI ID Login”
- Now enter your details to login into your account
- After successfully logging in, you will be asked to select your platform, select “Mobile” here
- When you click in the available platforms section, you need to choose “mobile”
- After this, you need to select your region (i.e. Europe,Americas,Asia)
- Once you have selected above two, you need to select your club. You can select any club you want
- Then, Agree to the terms and conditions and click on entry
- Then, you will be shown the data you have selected and you will be asked if you want to proceed?, Again click on “Entry” to proceed
Note : The entered details can’t be changed once you complete the entry form. So, it is good idea to review the details before finally submitting the details
- After you details and successfully submitted, you will be able to see the logo of the selected club and “Entry Complete” message will appear
- As your entry is successful, you will be rewarded 300 Coins.
efootball Season Program Ranking | PES Mobile Player Ranking Chart 2020
Interested players can view the season program ranking chart using these steps:
- Navigate to the ranking check Page
- You can either view the overall ranking or club wise ranking. For clubwise stats, chose the club
- You can easily check your ranking, by entering your Player name in the required section. Enter the name and click on “Search” the ranking of any player (whose name is known to you)
- The stats are updated once daily, so keep checking this everyday for rankings.
Related Questions and Answers
Is the Entry for efootball league PES 2020 has started?
Yes, it has already started. You must complete the efootball registration before 24th May 2020.
What information is required to Fill in PES 2020 Mobile efootball league?
Applicant can only register by logging in by entering KONAMI ID & password. Konami ID should be linked with the game.
To do so, you need to open up the app in your Android or iOS. Then follow this pattern : [Extras] > [Support] > [Link Data] > [Link data using KONAMI ID]
How can i check the status of my Entry?
Entry status will be shown after completing the registration. After registration, you can check teh status by logging into your account.
Will i get any reward after successful entry?
Yes, you will be rewarded with 300 coins.