Step by Step Guide to View Property Cards Online & Check Key Details of the Property Like Property status, property type, Freehold etc. @ edharti Portal
Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has recently launched the e-Dharti Geoportal. This initiation will integrate legacy drawings such as maps and lease plans in the management information systems and make it Geographic Information System (GIS) enabled. Under this initiation, one can view the maps of residential, industrial, institutional properties. Moreover, the lessees can apply for the property certificates or certificates under this portal.
This article explains the e Dharti Geo Portal,View,Print,Download Property Card,Check Property status online on the official portal.
- 1 e Dharti Geo Portal to View/Download Property Card Online
- 1.1 How to View, Print and Download Property Card Online
- 1.2 How to Check Property Status & Property Type Online by Viewing Property Card
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 e-Dharti Geo Portal FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 Who has launched the e-Dharti official portal recently?
- 1.3.3 How can the lessees view their property locations on the map on the e-Dharti portal?
- 1.3.4 What kind of properties can the online users view on the portal?
- 1.3.5 Can I View, Print, and Download the Property Certificates Online on the e-Dharti portal?
e Dharti Geo Portal to View/Download Property Card Online
- The e-Dharti portal is an online portal that will intergrate legacy drawings, including the maps and lease plans in the MIS (Management Information Systems).
- The maps of the lessees’ properties can be viewed with the Land and Development Office’s property certificate online.
- The Property Map services can be views on the L&DO portal, which then redirects the applicants to the e-Dharti portal.
- With the help of the Property Cards, the viewer can view the map of their property online.
How to View, Print and Download Property Card Online
Let us see the online procedure to check the property’s status on the official portal of e-Dharti Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of the e-Dharti Geo.
- Now, you will see Map on the screen. To check the Map of your area, type in the address and press enter
- Now, zoom in to the exact location for which you want to view the property card
- Once you have selected the property, you will see various options like, View Property Card, View MIS Info, View Geo-tagged Image etc.
- Click on “View Property Card”
- Now, you will be able to see Property Card that contains Property details like Land Type, Land Status, Shareholding details, etc.
- Click on “Click here to Print” to download the file as pdf or take the print out on paper if printer is connected.
How to Check Property Status & Property Type Online by Viewing Property Card
The process of checking the Status of property & property type is the same as mentioned above. Once you have opened the property card online, you will be able to see the current status of Selected Property as well as the type of property i.e. Commercial, Residential or Agricultural.
Follow the steps mentioned above & once you have opened the property card online, you will be able to see the required information.
Here is the key information that you can see in your property card:
- Land Type
- Property Status
- Property Type
- Property Sub Type
- Type of Lease Deed
- Plot Area
- Date of Allotment
- Date of Deed Execution
- Present Lease Holder/Allottee
- Whether any court case pending
Don’t Miss – How to Apply for Property Certificate Online
e-Dharti Geo Portal FAQ’s
Who has launched the e-Dharti official portal recently?
The e-Dharti official portal has launched recently by the Union Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs, Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri.
How can the lessees view their property locations on the map on the e-Dharti portal?
The lessees can view their property locations on the map with the help of Property Certificates.
What kind of properties can the online users view on the portal?
The lessees can view their property locations on the map with the help of Property Cards.
Can I View, Print, and Download the Property Certificates Online on the e-Dharti portal?
Yes, the candidates can View, Print, and Download the Property Card Online on the e-Dharti Geo portal.