[2nd Cut Off]DU Second Cut Off 2021 | College Wise DU 2nd Merit List Check Online, Date, Download PDF
In the mid of the Covid Crisis, the Delhi Universities have decided to release the DU 2021 Second Cut off for admissions into Under Graduate Programmes. The second cut off list is now available online on the of official website Delhi University and Affiliated College . It is an excellent opportunity for the students who could not enroll themselves in the first round of the UG courses admission process. Moreover, the students check the 2nd list online on the portal of Delhi University or affiliate colleges’ websites.
- 1 DU Second Cut Off 2021
- 1.1 Check College Wise 2nd Merit List of Delhi University
- 1.2 Important Dates of DU Second Cut Off 2021
- 1.3 Download PDF of DU Second Cut Off 2021
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 DU Second Cut Off 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 Is there any chance of changing my course after admitting to any of the courses at Delhi University?
- 1.4.3 What is the immediate process the students should carry out after the DU Second Cut Off 2021?
- 1.4.4 What is the last date of the Document Verification Process conducted by Delhi University?
- 1.4.5 What is the main criteria that Delhi University follows in the Second Cut Off Process?
DU Second Cut Off 2021
The university’s criteria to determine the second cut off with the help of ‘best of four marks’ of the students qualifying exam and other criteria. Theontent-ad1">
This article explains the DU Second Cut Off 2021, Online Procedure to Check College Wise 2nd Merit List, Official Date, and Download PDF.
Check College Wise 2nd Merit List of Delhi University
Find out the status of the 2nd merit list of the affiliated colleges of Delhi University.
|Name of the College||College Wise Status|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||Available|
|Aditi Maha Vidyalaya College||Available|
|Atmaram Sanathan Dharma College||Available|
|Bhagini Niveditha College||Available|
|Bhaskaraharya College of Applied Sciences||Available|
|BR Ambedkar College||Available|
|College of Vocational Studies||Available|
|Daulat Ram College||Available|
|Deen Dhayal Upadhyaya College||Available|
|Delhi College of Arts and Commerce||Available|
|Department of Germanic and Romance Studies||Available|
|Dyal Singh College||Available|
|Hans Raj College||Available|
|Indraprastha College for Women||Available|
|Institute of Home Economics||Available|
|Janaki Devi memorial College||Available|
|Jesus and Mary College||Available|
|Kamala Nehru College||Available|
|Keshav Maha Vidhyalaya||Available|
|Lady Irwin College||Available|
|Lady Shriram College for Women||Available|
|Lakshmi Bhai College||Available|
|Maharaja Agrasen College||Available|
|Mata Sundari College for Women||Available|
|Mothilal Nehru College (Evening)||Available|
|Non-Collegiate Women Education Board||Available|
|PGDAV College (Evening )||Available|
|Ramlal Anand College||Available|
|Satyawati College (Day)||Available|
|Sahid Bhagat Singh College (Evening)||Available|
|Saheed Rajguru College Of Applied Sciences||Available|
|Saheed Sukdev College of Business Studies||Available|
|Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College||Available|
|Shri Guru Theg Bahadur Khalsa College||Available|
|Shri Ram College of Commerce||Available|
|Shyam Lal College (Evening )||Available|
|Shyama Prasad Mukheji College||Available|
|Shri Aurobindo College (Day)||Available|
|Shri Aurobindo College (Evening)||Available|
|Shri Guru Gobind College of Commerce||Available|
|Sri Venkateswara College||Available|
|St. Stephens College||Available|
|Swami Shraddanand College||Available|
|Zakir Hussain College||Available|
Important Dates of DU Second Cut Off 2021
Let us find the important dates of DU Second Cut Off of the Delhi University.
- The official announcement of the Delhi University Second Cut Off is on 17th October 2021.
- The last date for payment of the Application fee is on 23rd October 2021 by 11:59 PM.
- Please remember that no payment of application fee is encouraged after the cut-off date or cut off time.
Download PDF of DU Second Cut Off 2021
The applicants can find out the all the information regarding the Cut Off and Merit List available on the official portals of Delhi University or Affiliate Colleges.
Criteria of Delhi University 2nd Cut Off
Let us see the criteria and the factors affecting the Cut Off of Delhi University as shown below.
- The DU follows the best of four subjects criteria where the aggregate of highest 4 subjects is calculated.
- Delhi University follows its regular Cut Off trend which is regular.
- It is applicable all the undergraduate programmes of the colleges of Delhi University.
- It depends on the total number of applications received for the under graduation courses.
- It also depends on the number seats available in listed colleges of University of Delhi.
DU Second Cut Off 2021 FAQ’s
Is there any chance of changing my course after admitting to any of the courses at Delhi University?
The Delhi University will not entertain the candidates to change their courses once after the fee payment.
What is the immediate process the students should carry out after the DU Second Cut Off 2021?
The students have to choose their college and complete the document verification process after the release of DU Second Cut Off.
What is the last date of the Document Verification Process conducted by Delhi University?
The document verification process for the Delhi University Admission Process ends on 21st October 2021.
What is the main criteria that Delhi University follows in the Second Cut Off Process?
The DU will select the best of four scores in their last studied subjects in the 12th Standard.