In a recent move, the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has announced that it will start the online admissions for HSC Diploma courses from 10 July 2021. The students can enroll in Pharmacy, Surface Coating Technology, and Hotel Management and Catering Technology Programs through this admission process. DTE Maharashtra has also announced that the application process will end on 02 August 2021.
DTE Maharashtra Admission
This article explains the online process to apply for DTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and Online Registration Form for the HSC Diploma Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for DTE HSC Diploma Course
Let us see the eligibility criteria that applicant candidates wish to apply for the Full-Time Diploma Courses of DTE Maharashtra State.
- Interested candidates should be Indian Nationals to apply for the course.
- The interested candidates should complete the class 12th or equivalent with Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or any other courses approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above examination. ( Maharashtra State / All India Candidates)
- The candidates should have passed HSC Science with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (Maharashtra State / Jammu – Kashmir and Ladakh Migrant Candidates)
- The percentage of the candidates in the qualifying exam should at least 35% of the aggregate.
How to Apply Online for HSC Diploma Course Maharasthra
Let us see the process to apply online for the HSC Diploma Courses in Maharashtra State.
- Visit the Official Portal of DTE Maharashtra.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the Registration page.
- Click on the New Registration button on the same page.
- It then opens up the Online Registration Form to apply for HSC Diploma Course.
- Enter/Select the Candidate’s Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Religion, Region, Mother Tongue, Annual Family Income, Aadhar Number, and Nationality.
- Enter/Select the Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, State, District, Taluka, Pin Code, and Telephone Number.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Choose Your Password and Confirm Password.
- It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number of the Applicant.
- Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
HSC Diploma Course Online Registration Form 2021
- It then displays the Application Number and Proceed to the Complete Application Form button.
- Click on the button.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the following page.
- Enter the Application ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below page.
- Click on the E-Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode.
- The candidates should fill in course details in successive steps, Candidature Type Details, Category Details, Special Reservation Details, Qualification Details, Upload Scanned Images, Required Documents, and Pay Application Fee.
- After finishing all the steps, click on Proceed button to complete the Application Process online.
- The applicants can also take the printout of the application form for future references.
Application Fee for HSC Diploma Full Time Admissions
Let us see the application fee details of the HSC Diploma Course Admissions in Maharastra state.
- The application fee for General Category (Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K, and Ladakh Migrant candidates) is Rupees 400.
- However, The application fee for Reserved Category Candidates (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS)& Persons with Disability (Divyang) of Maharashtra State is Rupees 300.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for the Maharashtra Diploma Admissions online.
DTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 FAQs
Who are eligible for applying to DTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22?
The applicants who completed their class 12th of equivalent from recognized examination boards are eligible for DTE Maharashtra Admission.
Where can I apply for DTE HSC Full Time Diploma Courses?
The interested candidates should apply for the DTE HSC Full Time Diploma Courses on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in portal.
What is the minimum percentage that the students should have in the qualifying exams to apply for DTE HSC Diploma Admissions 2021-22?
The candidates should have at least 35% of aggregate to get qualified for the DTE HSC Diploma Admissions 2021-22.
What is the last date to submit the online applications for DTE Maharashtra HSC Diploma Admissions?
The last date to submit the online applicants for DTE Maharashtra HSC Admissions is 02 August 2021.