Step by Step Guide to Apply DTA Telangana TS Treasury, Generate Employee Payslip Download PDF, Login @treasury.telangana.gov.in
In collaboration with Telangana Treasury, the Telangana State Government has launched an online portal called DTA Telangana or Treasury Telangana. The Treasury Telangana portal’s main objective is to help the employees download and extract their pay slips and treasury bills. Moreover, through this portal, the employees can download the pay slips anywhere sitting at their homes. TS State Employees of the state can also avail of services like Pensioners Information, National Pension System, Employee Operations, HOD Services, Scholarships, IFMIS Portal, HRMS Portal, etc.
The interested and eligible employees can visit the official portal and download their payslips online on treasury.telangana.gov.in.
This article explains the online procedure to apply for DTA Telangana, Download Employee Pay Slips PDF, and Login on the official portal.
DTA Telangana Services List
Find out the list of the services of the DTA Telangana Portal, as shown below.
- Treasury operations
- Ext dept operations
- Net services to public
- Pension information
- Pensioner Payment Information TELANGANA State
- Form 16
- Pensioner Grievances
- Certificates for First Payment
- Certificates for Family Pension
- DR and Other Allowances Pension
- Download Tax Deduction Details
- PPO arrivals Status
- Not Paid Cases
- Arogyasri Display
- New Pension HOA’S
- TG Latest AVC
- Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate
- Pension Excess Payment Recovery Notice
- Employee operations
- Pay Particulars
- Employee Payslip
- AG GPF Account Slip
- TSGLI Account Slip
- Previous Pay Particulars
- Class IV GPF Information
- NPS Transaction Statement
- Pension/GPF Grievance (AG)
How to Generate/Download Employee Payslip Online @ treasury.telangana.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to generate and download the employee payslips online on the Telangana Treasury Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of DTA Telangana.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- It then redirects the applicant employee to the following page below.
- Click on the Employee Payslip Option as shown on the next page.
- It then opens up the page as shown below.
- Click on the Search By Employee Code or Account Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit button.
- It then generates the employee’s payslip in which the applicants can find out the GPF Number, APGLI Number, Designation, PAN Number, Bank Account Number, Bank Name.
- The employee can also observe the Earnings, Deductions, Recoveries, and Details.
Step by Step Guide to Login on DTA Telangana Portal
Let us see the step by step guide to Login on the DTA Telangana Portal, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of Directorate of Treasuries and Account.
- It then takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Login Button on the Home Page.
- It then redirects the applicants to the Login Page.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- It then takes the candidates to the user dashboard.
Directorate Of Treasuries and Accounts Dept,
3rd floor, Raja Ram Building,
Tilak Road, Abids,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
DTA Telangana /TS Treasury FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Telangana Treasury Official Portal?
The main objective of the Telangana Treasury Portal is to provide e-services to employees in the Telangana State.
What are the list of a few services that Telangana employees can avail of on the DTA Portal?
The services list includes Pensioners Information, National Pension System, Employee Operations, HOD Services, Scholarships, IFMIS Portal, HRMS Portal, etc.
I want to download the PDF Document of my Payslip on the official portal of TDA. Can I download it on my system?
Yes, the applicant employees can download and print out the employee payslips on the TDA Telangana Portal.
Where do I can render all the online treasury services of the Telangana State?
The employees of the Telangana State can render all the online services on the treasury.telangana.gov.in portal.