- 1 Driving License Lost | How to Apply Online for Duplicate DL (Updated 2021)
- 1.1 Documents required for applying Duplicate DL
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for Duplicate DL | Application Form@sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.4 Duplicate Driving License FAQ
- 1.4.1 Can I apply a fresh Driving License DL if I lost the Old DL ?
- 1.4.2 What documents an applicant need to upload on for applying Duplicate Driving License on the portal?
- 1.4.3 How to pay the payment fee for applying Duplicate Driving License on the Portal?
- 1.4.4 Can I Download and Print my Driving License from the Parivahan Portal ?
Driving License Lost! Find Out How to Apply Online for Duplicate DL( Updated 2021)
Most of us procure Driving License after facing many hardships and eventually receives the Driving License handy. We generally carry Driving License with us and keep it safe wherever we go. But, sometimes we lose our Driving License due to misplacing it somewhere or due to theft.
In case of misplace or theft, we the citizens ,can apply online for Duplicate DL by logging on to the Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Through this portal, one can retrieve the Duplicate Driving License online in place of the Lost Driving License
Driving License Lost | How to Apply Online for Duplicate DL (Updated 2021)
In this article, we explain you in detail about the Driving License Lost, Documents required, the procedure for applying for duplicate copy of Driving License Online
Documents required for applying Duplicate DL
Let us have a look at the documents required for applying the Duplicate DL
- Application Form LLD ( for the loss and destruction of driving license)
- A First Instance Report ( FIR) or NCR of the License, if it is lost stolen
- Details of the Driving License
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Address Proof Document for Reference
- Age Proof Document for Reference
- Photo Copies of the Lost Driving License
How to Apply Online for Duplicate DL | Application Form@sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Let us have a look at the Online Application Procedure for applying the Duplicate DL Online on the Sarathi Parivahan portal
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Official Website
- It displays the Welcome Page of the Portal as shown below
- In the Home Page, Select the State you belongs to as shown above
- Then it redirects to the given page as shown below
- Now, the applicant can observe the Driving License on the Top Left of the Web Page
- Click on the Apply Online ,then it shows the expanded menu as shown below
- In the expanded menu, Click on the Services on Driving License Option
- It gets redirected to the following page where the applicant can observe the instructions for Application Submission and the List of Driving License Services
- Read the instructions carefully and Click on the Continue Button
- Enter the Driving License (DL) Number and Date of Birth and Click on Proceed
- Select the Category of License Holder if the applicant belongs to Diplomats, Foreigners, Physically Challenged ,Repatriates, Refugees and Ex Service Man
- Enter the State you are submitting request to from the drop down
- Also enter the pin code if you are not sure about your RTO Office Details
- Now, Click on Proceed to go to the next step of the application process
- The Applicant can see the Driving License Details in newly opened page
- The Applicant has to verify his/her details and Click on Confirm to Proceed
- Now the DL Services page shows the List of Services it offers
- Select the desired service from the list of services from the Check Boxes
- Select the “ISSUE OF DUPLICATE DL” Click on Proceed
- Select the required details from the drop down and Click on Confirm
- The applicant can see the “Data Accepted Successfully” message
- Now the applicant will see the Declaration Box along with the Captcha Code an Click on Submit
- Now, the applicant receives the Acknowledgement form for ISSUE of DUPLICATE DRIVING LICENSE.
- Click on the NEXT to Proceed
- In the next section, the applicant has to upload documents like Age Proof, Address Proof and Medical Certificate Form 1
- Upload the Scanned Photo and Digital Signature and Click on NEXT Button
- Now, select the fee payment ,it opens the fee payment gateway to pay the challan for applying the Duplicate License
- The process is completed here after and the applicant can check the application status on the portal using his Old Driving License Number and other particulars
Duplicate Driving License FAQ
Can I apply a fresh Driving License DL if I lost the Old DL ?
No, you can’t apply a fresh Driving License , one can only apply a Duplicate License
What documents an applicant need to upload on for applying Duplicate Driving License on the portal?
The applicant have to upload Scanned copy of Old Driving License, Scanned Photograph and Digital Signature
How to pay the payment fee for applying Duplicate Driving License on the Portal?
The applicant can directly pay the fee through online on the sarathi parivahan portal
Can I Download and Print my Driving License from the Parivahan Portal ?
Yes, you can download and print the driving license by giving your Driving License details , Date of Birth and Other details on the portal