Step by Step Procedure to Download the best Photo Editor App Photo p.com Online App @ www.photopea.com
Due to the staggering increase in Social Media and Social Networking sites, online photo editing tools have become popular among people. With the help of the online photo editing softwares, we can crop, image resize, compress, beautify, and add other effects to the photos. There are many apps available both on the net and the mobile play stores for photo editing. One of the best available apps for photo editing is Photo p.com. Moreover, the Photopea is termed as an alternate for photoshop.
The online users can visit the official website and download the photo editing app online.
- 1 [Download Online] Photo p.com App
- 1.1 Use Best Photo Editor App Online @ photopea.com
- 1.2 Download Photopea on Mobile @ Google Playstore
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Photopea Best Image Editing Software FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 Can I use the Photopea Image Editor Application both on the system and mobile?
- 1.3.3 Can I use the Photo p.com image editing software for free of cost?
- 1.3.4 Which type of file does the Photopea Online Editor support for editing the images?
- 1.3.5 Can I use multiple layers while carrying out the image editing process online?
[Download Online] Photo p.com App
This article explains the procedure to download Photo p.com, Features, the Best Online Editing App for editing photos.
Features of Photopea Application
Find out the key features of Photopea photo editor, as shown below.
- Advanced layering Options
- It supports the most common files types (.PSD .XD .sketch .PDF .XCF RAW)
- Auto Select
- Effects and Filters
- Batch Editing & Collaborative Editing
- Enhancement, Transform & Text Tools
- Remove objects
- Import-Export Option
- Cloud Storage
- Built-in Templates
- Revision Control and Social Media Integration etc
Use Best Photo Editor App Online @ photopea.com
Find out the procedure to view and use the Photopea photo editor tool online on the official website. This site is for the persons who want to edit, crop, and beautify their photos and create new templates.
- Visit the Official Website of Photopea.
- It takes the online user to the following page.
- On the Home Page, you can find the Menu Bar on the top,
- It displays the photo editing tools on the left.
- In the middle, you can observe the workspace, where you can start editing.
- Click on the New Project whenever you want to start a new project.
- After clicking on the New Project, you can find the below templates.
- You can also find the Name field for your new project, Width, Height, DPI, and Background Selection on the left side.
- The users can also select the resolutions according to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. by selecting the options on the window’s left side.
- The editors can use different tools like Crop, Rectangle Select, Lasso Select, Object Selection, Eye Dropper, Brush Tools, Gradient Tool, Blur Tool, Dodge Tool, Type Tool, etc.
- In the Menu Bar, the users can find File, Edit, Image, Select, Filter, View, Window, and More Options.
- Under each option, you can find the sub-options used for photo editing.
Download Photopea on Mobile @ Google Playstore
Find out the procedure to download the Photopea App on your mobile.
- Visit the Google Playstore on your mobile.
- In the search box, type Photopea.
- In the displayed results, you can find the Photopea App.
- Click on install under the photo editing app.
- It then downloads the app on your mobile phone.
- Open the installed app on your mobile and start enjoying the photo editing services of Photopea.
- You can enjoy the same kind of features that you experience online.
Photopea Best Image Editing Software FAQ’s
Can I use the Photopea Image Editor Application both on the system and mobile?
The users can use the Photopea App on the Official website and the mobile by downloading the Photopea App.
Can I use the Photo p.com image editing software for free of cost?
Yes, the online editors can use the image editing software for free of cost.
Which type of file does the Photopea Online Editor support for editing the images?
Photopea Editor supports different file formats like .PSD, .XD, .sketch, .PDF, .XCF RAW.
Can I use multiple layers while carrying out the image editing process online?
Yes, online users can use the advanced layer options for editing images on the Photopea Application.