Step by Step Guide to Download Learner’s License (LL/LLR), Online PDF Print 2022 by Name/Number (All States)@parivahan.gov.in
Learning license is an important document that every individual should possess to get the Driving License. In simple words, the Learner’s License acts as an entrance to get the driving license on our name. The Parivahan porta has made the process of Applying and Downloading the Learning License easier by making the process hassle-free.
The interested applicants can download their Learning License of all the states online on the portal by giving the name and number.
Download Learner’s License (LL) Online
This article explains the procedure to download the Learner’s License Online and Print PDF by Name and Number of all the states.
Features of Learning License (LL/LLR)
Let us see the essential features of Learning License below.
- The applicants must first get a Learner’s License to learn driving a motor vehicle.
- A Learner’s License is a legal document that allows you to learn driving with an experienced instructor or driver on Indian roads.
- If the candidate holds a valid Learner’s License, the applicant can practise driving with a permanent Driving License holder. It will help learners polish their driving skills before they take your vehicle out for driving.
- It is easy to apply and get a permanent Driving License if you hold a valid Learner’s License.
- Holding a Learner’s License will help the learners to practise on roads. Moreover, it will help an individual to get familiarized with road rules which will, in turn, help when the learner is driving.
Step by Step Guide to Download Learning License PDF (All States) @ parivahan.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to download the Learner’s License Online on the Parivahan Portal.
- Visit the official portal of Parivahan.
- It takes the online user to below Home Page.
- Select and Click on the Online Services from the Menu Bar.
- It then expands into multiple options on the following page.
- Select the Driving License Related Services from the options.
- On the newly opened page, select the state from where the service is to be taken.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the below page.
- Click on the Print Learner’s License.
- On the newly opened page, On the left side, click on the Print Learner’s License.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, click on: Click here to Set Browser Settings to view PDF Document.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth on the newly opened page.
Print Learning License (LLR) PDF @ parivahan.gov.in
- It then takes the online user to the below page. On the redirected page, you can find the details such as Applicant Name, S/o, W/o, D/o Name, Learner’s License No., Covs, Application Number, and Print Option.
- Click on the Print Option to Download and Print the Learning License (LL).
- It then displays the Learner’s License in the pdf format.
Download mParivahan App @ Google Play Store
Let us see the procedure to download the mParivahan app from the Play Store.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for mParivahan app in the search bar.
- It then displays the search results.
- Select the mParivahan app from the results.
- Click on the Install button under the app.
- It then installs and downloads the mParivahan app on your mobile device.
- Open the downloaded app on your mobile.
- You can now enjoy all the services of the Parivahan on your mobile.
Download Learning License PDF FAQ’s
Do the applicants are required to pay any application fee to download and print the Learner’s License?
No. There is no need to pay any application fee for downloading the Learner’s License.
Can I download and print the Learning License from the Parivahan Portal?
Yes. The applicants can download and print the Learner’s License from the Parivahan Portal.
What details do I need to enter to download and print my Learner’s License (LL/LLR) from the portal?
The candidates need to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to download and print their Learning License.
Do I need need to upload any documents to download and print my Learning License Online on the Parivahan portal?
No. There is no need to upload any documents to download and print the learning license online on the portal.
Last Updated on May 26, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari