Rajasthan has entered a digital revolution with the introduction of the recent Rajasthan Budget 2022-23. Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 was launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot in his Budget Speech 2022. Approximately 1 Crore 33 Lakh women in Rajasthan would benefit from this initiative by obtaining Smartphones with three years of Internet connectivity. The Rajasthan government has launched the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana.
Digital Seva Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana aims to distribute free smartphones to women across the state. This post will give you detailed information regarding the complimentary smartphone plan. You may learn about the goal, features, benefits, eligibility, necessary papers, the application procedure, and more by reading this article. So, if you want to reap the benefits of this program, please read this post all the way to the conclusion.
First and foremost, candidates must verify that they meet all of the requirements mentioned in the above section and also have a valid login for the Rajasthan SSO portal. If you do not already have an account, follow the below-mentioned steps for creating an account with the Rajasthan SSO portal.
Who are eligible for the free smartphone under the CM digital Seva Yojana?
- Rajasthan Digital Seva Yojana is open to all female residents of the state of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Digital Seva Yojana enrolment is only open to women.
- This plan also provides free cell phones to Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana beneficiaries.
- Furthermore, the family’s annual income has to be less than 3 lakhs.
This makes users eligible for the smartphone under the Rajasthan Digital Seva Yojana.
Creating an account with the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- Head on to the Rajasthan SSO portal homepage on your computer.
- Click on Registration to start with the registration procedure on the platform.
- Users can use their Google, Facebook or JanAdhaar number to create their account.
- After registering with the login method of your choice, create a new user ID and password.
- Now enter your mobile number and email address and hit Register.
- You should be greeted with a confirmation message.
Applying for the smartphone under the CM digital Seva Yojana
To apply online for the CM digital Seva Yojana, you must follow the following steps.
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Login Portal.
- To access the main page, enter your login and password here.
- To take advantage of the offer, simply click on the link.
- Then, on the Rajasthan digital Seva yojana form, fill in your information.
- You must provide accurate and complete information in the appropriate box.
- After that, complete uploading of the necessary documents.
- Now you must press the submit button.
- You will now be redirected to a new page confirming the status of your application.
- Save and print this page for future use.
Checking Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Application Status
Now that you have completed the application process for the free smartphone under Rajasthan digital Seva yojana, you will need to check if you have made it to the list. Let us take a look at the step by step process of how to check your application status.
- First and foremost, candidates must go to the Rajasthan SSO’s official website.
- Use the credentials you created in the previous stages to log in.
- The dashboard will appear after that.
- On the dashboard, look for the Rajasthan Smartphone Yojana Beneficiary List Download Link.
- Following that, click the link.
- Now you must complete certain formalities, such as entering your login information and confirming your identity.
- After inputting the information, select the search option.
- A pdf list will now appear on the screen.
- Your name and status can be found on this list if you are qualified to receive the benefit.
- You would be eligible for the smartphone if your name appears on the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri digital Seva yojana 2022.
The benefits of Rajasthan digital Seva yojana:
- The Rajasthan government has launched the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana.
- Rajasthan’s women will receive free cellphones as part of the Chief Minister’s Smartphone Yojana.
- In addition, three years of internet access will be granted.
- These smartphones will be distributed to the state’s 1 crore 33 lakh women.
- Women are not charged any fees while getting the smartphone.
- The women would benefit from this state-sponsored scheme.
- This programme will start making digital services available to the women of the state.
- Aside from that, women in Rajasthan would have access to all government initiatives.