The Delhi government declared Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री विद्यार्थी प्रतिभा योजना) to give new opportunities for students. The primary goal of this plan is to improve the education system in the state. The program provides monetary help to students examining the 10th to 12th grades. The Kejriwal government in Delhi has consistently found numerous ways to foster schooling. It is also one reason why the Kejriwal government is lauded for its efforts in nurturing education.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal began Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. This plan was started by the Delhi government, determined to advance schooling. In 2020-21, 10,100 students were chosen under the Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
The objective of the public authority to begin this plan is that an ever-increasing number of youngsters are enthusiasts with regards to education, and guardians should likewise send their kids to school. After becoming Chief Minister for the second time, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal introduced this scheme to improve education. There will be no financial load on the more vulnerable segments of society, and kids can go to school with no issue. The complete details of this scheme are available on the Official Website: http://www.edudel.nic.in/.
CM Kejriwal Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2022
The objective of the Delhi government to begin this plan is to extend financial help to the children. The Fundamental Elements of the Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana Scheme are listed below:
- Monetary help is given to kids in Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, which won’t put any extra financial load on the more fragile segment of society. Children can go to school without any monetary issues.
- The public authority declared that the ninth(9th) and tenth(10th) class who got half of the highest scores in the past semester would get monetary help from the Delhi govt. Rs 5000 plan for students.
- According to the Arvind Kejriwal Rs. 10,000 scheme for students, 10,000 yearly grants would be granted to students of Classes 11 and 12 who got 60% of the scores in the past semester.
- A financial plan of 150 crores has been alloted to this plan from the Kejriwal government, so the most significant number of students can profit from this plan.
Who can benefit from Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana?
- The advantage of the plan will be accessible just to students who fall within the limits of the territory of Delhi.
- The Yojna will profit from Prime Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, who comes from Scheduled Sects/Tribes, Backyards, and Minorities.
- Only SC/ST/OBC and Minorities classes will benefit from this program.
- Likewise, students must come under the Low-Income Class group.
Document required while applying for Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
- A duplicate copy of the student Identity card.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Details of Financial status
Vidyarthi Pratima yojana apply Online & Check Status
If you wish to Apply Online for Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana, you have to wait for a few weeks before a dedicated portal is live. The scheme is just announced and will come into execution, in the coming months. We believe that the application process for this plan will come into force before the finish of April. We will update it on this site as soon as the application portal becomes live.
Benefits of Vidyarthi Pratima yojana
As per media reports, a spending plan of 150 crores has been introduced under this plan. For this, the Delhi government has fixed a qualification. Nonetheless, the Delhi government has improved the education system considerably until now, which makes the scheme all the more critical.
Advantages of the plan
- This scheme has been introduced to give the more fragile segment monetary assistance.
- Under this plan, the public authority reported that the youngsters who get more than 50% marks in the ninth and tenth assessments would be given 5,000 rupees.
- In 11th and 12th, children who earn more than 60% arks will be given 10,000 rupees.
Application Date of Vidyarthi Pratima yojana
The Delhi government has not begun the application/enlistment process for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. The public authority has not delivered any data connected with this yet, and the transport plan has been declared.
Here we have given all the data about the “Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana.” You are free to share it with the students and parents (who can benefit from this program).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Coming soon|
|Contact Number||23890187, 23890119|
What is Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana?
Who has begun Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana?
Why was Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana introduced?
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari