Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration Form of Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana Free pilgrimage Scheme 2021
Kejriwal’s government has decided to Provide free Pilgrimage Scheme 2021 to as many as 77,000 Senior Citizens in the State through the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana. The SDM office counters, the office of Tirth Vikas Samiti, and MLA offices would serve as facilitation counters for the applicants of Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana. The date of the Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana online application form filling process will be notified soon.
The interested candidates can now apply online for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 at the Delhi Government’s official website.
Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana
This article explains the Free Pilgrimage Scheme 2021 Application and Procedure of Online Registration Form and Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana.
Features of Free pilgrimage Scheme 2021
Let us see the features of the Free Pilgrimage Scheme announced by the Delhi Government.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has announced the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana on 14 March 2021.
- The Delhi government has decided to take senior citizens to Ayodhya for Darshan of Lord Rama.
- The state government itself would bear all expenses for the Pilgrims.
Online Registration of the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana@ edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
Let us have a look at the Oline Registration process of the Delhi Government for the Senior Citizens
- A Valid mobile number is mandatory for the online Registration of the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana.
- The user has to provide the details of the Aadhar number and voter id.
- After Registration, the access code and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The Registration will be completed within 72 hours at the e-District Delhi Website.
- The user has to apply at the Tehsil/subdivision office if they do not have the Aadhar number or voter id card.
How to apply for the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana
Let us see the process of how to apply for the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Visit the Official Portal of the Delhi Government.
- On the Home page, select the New User option and enter into the Citizen Registration Form as shown above.
- In the Citizen Registration Form, The Applicant needs to Select the Document Type and enter the Document number.
- The candidate must enter the Captcha given and click on Login if you are a registered user of the given portal.
How to Login for the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana
Let us see the Login Procedure for the candidate to apply for the Scheme online.
- Visit the official Portal of the Scheme and Enter into the Home page.
- In the Next step, Select the Registered Users Login Option from the Citizen’s Corner.
- Enter the user id/password, and the Captcha is given on the next page.
- Click on Login to complete the procedure and save the details for further usage.
Eligibility Criteria of the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana
Let us see the eligibility Criteria of the Delhi Citizens for the Scheme
- The candidate must be a Permanent resident of Delhi.
- The Applicant, He/She, must be about 60 years of age.
- Only the senior citizens are eligible for the Scheme Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana.
- All the selected senior citizens can take one assistant of 18 years or more with them.
- Only the Delhi government will bear the entire cost of senior citizens along with their assistants.
- Government Officers, Employees, and Workers cannot take the benefits of this Scheme.
- All the selected candidates will have to make a self-certification that all the details entered by them are correct.
- Only those citizens who have not taken the benefit of this Scheme earlier are eligible.
- Lottery Draw is the technique for the selection of candidates.
- All the selected pilgrims will get Rs. One lakh as insurance coverage.
- The Delhi Government will use only Air Conditioned (AC) buses for travel.
- The state government will also arrange food and breakfast.
- The Application Forms need to be submitted online for the Scheme.
- The Application forms will also be filled by the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA, or office of the pilgrimage committee.
- Concerned authorities of the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana will verify that the selected beneficiary is from Delhi.
- The other information provided by the candidate will also be Verified according to the proofs submitted.
Call Center: 1031
Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana FAQ’s
What is Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana Free Pilgrimage Scheme 2021?
Kejriwal’s government has provided the Scheme for the Pilgrimage of 77,000 Senior citizens of Delhi.
How can an applicant register for the Online Application of the Scheme?
The candidate can register through the Official portal of the Delhi Government.
Who are Eligible to apply for the Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana Scheme?
The permanent residents at least 60 years of Age from Delhi are eligible to apply for the Yojana.
Can the Applicants take an assistant along with them for the Pilgrimage?
Yes, the Delhi Government permitted to allow one person above 18 years old to assist the elderly pilgrims.