Delhi Police Bharti 2021 | Recruitment for 5846 Constable Posts Apply Online
In the midst of the pandemic, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced good news for the job aspirants under the name Delhi Police Bharti 2021. It has released notification announcing that it is going to recruit 5846 Constable Posts through Staff Selection (SSC) Commission Exam. Out of the total posts 3902 are allotted for Men and 1944 are Women.
However, in the notification it has been announced all the details regarding the Exam Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form Etc. The job aspirants can apply for the Delhi Constable Recruitment through online.
- 1 Delhi Police Bharti 2021|Recruitment for 5846 Constable Posts Apply Online
- 2 Quick Links
- 2.1 Delhi Police Bharti 2021 FAQ
- 2.1.1 What is the minimum qualification for applying for Delhi Police Bharti 2021?
- 2.1.2 Can we fill the application details offline for Delhi Constables Recruitment Exam?
- 2.1.3 What is the last date of the payment of exam fee for Delhi Police Bharti?
- 2.1.4 What are the examination dates of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam?
- 2.1 Delhi Police Bharti 2021 FAQ
Delhi Police Bharti 2021|Recruitment for 5846 Constable Posts Apply Online
In this article we explain you the complete overview of the Exam Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Procedure and Online Application Form Filling Process
Delhi Police Bharti 2021
Overview of the Delhi Police Bharti 2021
|Notification Release Date||01 August 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||01 August 2021|
|Online Registration Ends on||07 September2021|
|Payment of Fee Last Date||09 September 2021|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan||11 September 2021|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||14 September 2021|
|Get Delhi Police Admit Admit Card On||November 2021|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Dates||27th and 30th November 2021 01st to 03rd December 2021 07th to 11th December 2021 14th December 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Bharti 2021
Let us have a look on the eligibility criteria the applicants should fulfill for applying to the Delhi Police Recruitment. This is for the aspirants who are applying for the Delhi Police Constable Vacancies
- Candidates who finished their Class 12th from a recognized board can apply for Delhi Police Bharti
- For the below categories , the education qualification is relaxed to Class 11th
- The relaxation is applicable to Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Mounted Constable, Bandsmen Etc
- Besides, the sons/daughters of on-duty, deceased, retired police personnel of Delhi Police are Eligible
Recruitment for 5846 Constable Posts: How to Apply [email protected]
Let us have a look at the online application procedure to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 in detail
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Portal
- It takes the online user to the given below Home Page
NOTE: If you are a New Online User to the SSC Portal, You Should First Register on the Portal to continue applying for any job vacancy on the portal
Let us see the procedure for registering on the SSC Portal that is divided into 3 Stages of Registration
- Click on the New User On the Home Page
- It redirects you to the New User Registration Page
- Fill all the particulars necessary to complete the New User Registration Process as done in the below Registration Form
- In the first half of the Registration Page, the new online user has to fill the basic details like Aadhaar Number, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as shown above
- In the second half of the Registration Page , the Online User has to fill the Education Details like Matriculation Passing Board, Roll Number of Matriculation,Year of Passing,Gender, Level of Education,Mobile Number and Email id
- Click on Save after entering all the necessary details
- Now , the applicant has to finish the second step of the Registration Process
- In the Second Part of Registration Process, the applicant has to fill the additional details like Category, Nationality, Disability Details and Details of Address for Communication
- The Registration Process Ends with the Third Part where the applicant has to enter his/her Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature
- After Uploading the Scanned Photo and Digital Signature , the applicant and Click on the Save Draft to save all the details till now
- In the end, Click on the Final Submit Button at the end of the page
- Now, go to the Home Page and Login to the Portal with Credentials like User Name and Password along with the Captcha Code
- After the applicant login to the portal, it asks to reset the Password
- After Password Reset he/she can login to the portal again with the New Password
- Now, Click on the Apply Button on the top of the Home Page
- It redirects the applicant to the next page as shown
- In the redirected page, click on the OTHERS , the applicant can now observe the Delhi Police Recruitment Link on the Bottom
- Click Apply on the following Link
- It redirects to the Delhi Police Recruitment Application Form, which consists of the Application Form as shown below in parts
- In the above section you can observe Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age Gender, Category, Nationality, Mark of Visible Identification and Matriculation Details.
- Also one can observe personal details of the candidate are already filled. These details are the registration details that the applicant have filled during the SSC Registration Process
- In this section, one can observe the following details as shown above
- Enter the Year of Passing of Matriculation
- You have to Click Yes/No on Whether you belonged to the Castes that are not included in the Central list of OBC’s
- Click Yes or No on the option whether you are a Departmental Candidate of Delhi Police
- Click Yes/No if you are the son/daughter of serving, deceased or retired police personnel
- Click Yes/No , if you have represented your state or country in the national or international level in any sport
- If Yes, you should enter the discipline of your sport
- Now, you have to fill the preferences of your examination centers. You can opt for 3 centers as preference
- If you are an Ex Service Man(ESM) ,Click Yes or else No
- You should also click Yes/No ,if you have already joined in a civil post by availing a benefit of Ex Service Man (ECM)
- Answer Yes/No, if you are eligible for Special Quota as ESM for Delhi Police
- Click Yes/No ,if you are seeking for age relaxation
- If Seeking Age Relaxation, Enter the Code
- Enter Yes/No for the question whether you are a National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate Holder and do mention the Type Of Certificate
- Mention the Highest Qualification and the Details of Qualifying Educational Qualification
- Enter the Board Details ,Roll Number, Year of Passing and Pass Percentage along with Postal Address
- Now, Enter the Permanent Address for Communication along with Pin Code Details
- Now, in the end the scanned photo and digital signature gets automatically attached from the registration details that you have given in the registration process
- After filling up all the details, Click on I Agree and Enter the Captcha Code
- After entering the Captcha Code, look at the preview of the application and click on Submit to complete the application process
Delhi Police Bharti 2021 FAQ
What is the minimum qualification for applying for Delhi Police Bharti 2021?
The minimum qualification for applying to Delhi Police Bharti is 12th Class or +2
Can we fill the application details offline for Delhi Constables Recruitment Exam?
No, there is no offline procedure for the Delhi Constables Recruitment Exam
What is the last date of the payment of exam fee for Delhi Police Bharti?
The last date of the payment of the exam fee for Delhi Police Bharti will be 09th September 2021
What are the examination dates of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam?
The exams starts from 27th November and Ends on 14th December