Medical health Assistant Delhi Recruitment 2021, apply online registration form is available now. Eligible and interested job aspirants can apply for this New Medical field job opening in Delhi. If you are eligible, you should apply online for the Para Medical health Assistant Job post in Delhi.
In the mid of the Covid 19 pandemic, the Delhi Government has announced that it will recruit around 5000 vacancies for Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021. The selection process will be based on the application form and the order of the submission of the application form. The online application process has already been started on June 17, 2021, and will end on June 28, 2021.
- 1 Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Fight Corona Health Assistant Vacancy
- 1.2 How to Apply for Delhi Para Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Online Registration Application Form 2021 for Medical Health Assistant in Delhi
- 1.4 Delhi Para Medical Health Staff Assistant Official Notification 2021 PDF
Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply online for the Delhi Para Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Form filling process and Official Notification PDF on the official portal.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply online for the Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Fight Corona Health Assistant Vacancy
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Delhi State.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be of 18 years.
- Candidates applying for the recruitment should complete class 12th from a recognized university or board.
How to Apply for Delhi Para Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
Let us look at the online process to apply for the Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of Delhi Fights Corona.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Apply for Paramedical Health Assistant.
- It then displays the online application form below for applying to the Delhi Medical Health Assistant.
Online Registration Application Form 2021 for Medical Health Assistant in Delhi
- Enter/Select the Name, Surname, Gender, and Date of Birth, Year of Birth, Contact Number, and Address.
- Select/Enter the Assembly Constituency, Area Pin Code, Email, Aadhar Card (UID) Number.
- Enter the Subjects in 12th Board (Senior Secondary)/Diploma if Cleared, Subject in Graduation If Cleared, and Subjects in Post-Graduation if Cleared.
- Enter Other Qualifications, Experience if any.
- Choose your Training Institutes as priority one and Training Institutes as priority two, Training Institutes as priority three, and Training Institutes as priority four.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
- Complete the application process by paying the application fee online.
Delhi Para Medical Health Staff Assistant Official Notification 2021 PDF
- The interested applicants can visit the official portal and download the official notification of Medical Health Assistant Delhi.
- Click Here to get redirected to the official notification of Delhi Medical Health Assistant.
Delhi Medical Health Assistant Training Process
Let us see the training process for the Delhi Medical Health Assistant Training Process.
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The selected candidates will be working assistants to the doctors and nurses.
- The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will train Shorlisted candidates at the city’s nine major medical institutes.
- As per the official announcement, the training shall commence on August 28, 2021. However, each batch will consist of 500 members each.
- Candidates shortlisted will be trained in nursing, paramedics, life-saving, first aid, and home care.
- Then, the candidates will be deputed to the concerned job locations as Medical Health Assistants.
Delhi Para Medical Health Assistant Vacancy 2021 FAQs
What is the number of vacancies of Medical Health Assistants that the government will recruit under the current recruitment?
The government will recruit as many as 5000 Medical Health Assistants in the current recruitment.
What is the official portal that an applicant should apply for the vacancies of Medical Health Assistants?
The applicants should apply for the Medical Health Assistants vacancies on delhifightscorona.in.
What is the selection criterion of the applicants under Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be selected based on the first-come, first-serve basis of the applicants under Delhi Medical Health Assistant Recruitment 2021.
What is the final date for the application process of the Delhi Medical Health Assistants Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible applicants should apply to the health assistant vacancies on or before June 28, 2021.