Check Out Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal | Apply , Online Registration 2020@jobs delhi gov portal
In the midst of Covid Crisis, On 27th July 2020,Delhi Government launched a portal for Job Seekers called “Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal”. The main objective of this portal is to enhance the employment opportunities for people affected by the pandemic. This is a free job portal that benefits both the employers and the job seekers at the same time. The job seekers may be anyone, either he/she is the citizen of Delhi or the migrant worker who is working in Delhi.
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar, Online Registration
This is the best platform for the recruiters to post their job requirements at the portal and at the same time for the job seekers to search jobs according to their skills and qualifications on this portal. It is especially for the one who have lost their jobs due to pandemic and for the one who is currently unemployed.
In this article we explain in detail about the Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Job Portal, Benefits of the portal,Applying for Job and about the Online Registration Process
Overview of the Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal 2020
|Name of the Portal||Rojgarh Bazaar|
|Scope of the Job||Delhi Location|
|Launched on||27-07-2020 (Monday)|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Delhi|
Benefits of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal
- Beneficial to the unemployed people of Delhi
- Enhancement in job opportunities
- Ease of access to multiple jobs
- Reduces the time of Job Search
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal, Apply Online Registration Form 2020
Let us see the Application Process and the Online Registration Procedure for applying for jobs in Delhi Job Portal
- Login at the Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal
- It redirects the applicant to the Home Page
- On the Home Page you can find the options I want a job and I want to Hire
- Click on the link I want a Job
- It redirects the candidate to the below page
- Now the candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number in a given field
- Then the candidate receives an OTP to the given Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP generated to your mobile number , then the user redirected to the below given page as shown
- The above page shows the different categories where the candidate can choose for applying to jobs.
- Now Click on the Next Button in the bottom of the page
- Then the candidate gets redirected to the registration page where he/she should enter the details that are explained below
- On the registration page the job seeker should enter details in different sections of the page
- The job seeker should enter his/her Name,Gender and Qualification
- Then he/she should select the option Work Experience, if yes, click on the button Yes or else No
- In the next line you have to enter whether you are from Delhi or outside the Delhi
- Then select the Nearest District from the above Options
- In the bottom Click Yes if you know English or else Click No
- Click On the Submit Button at the Bottom of the page
Apply Jobs @ Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal 2020
- Then after submit, the user gets redirected to the above page as shown
- It displays the jobs as shown in the above image with details like Name of the Company,Salary Range and for more details click on the View Job
- After clicking the View Job, then the job seeker gets redirected to the above page that shows the complete job details along with the contact number of the hiring person
- The candidate can now call to the given contact number for seeking the job opportunity
NOTE: However, one can also post the job in the portal by selecting I Want to Hire in the home page and the rest of the process remains same except posting the job details as a Hiring Person
Also Refer the Artcile: TN Private Jobs Portal
What is the qualification required to apply for jobs in the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar ?
The candidates can apply for the jobs that ranges from Class 10th to Masters in their respective fields
Does the candidate need to pay any registration fee for creating the account in the portal ?
No, the candidate no need to pay any registration fee for using this portal
Can we apply for multiple jobs at a time ?
Yes, the applicant can apply multiple jobs that suits his/her qualifications and experience
Is there any option to upload the resume or CV on the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal ?
No, as of now the job seekers don’t have any access to upload resume or CV on the Portal