Delhi Ration card download service is now available on the NFS Delhi portal. Get your e ration card PDF copy
Delhi E Ration card download facility at nfs.delhi.gov.in is a handy service. Whenever you need a digital version of your ration card, you can use this facility available at the NFS Delhi portal. In many situations, having an E ration card PDF will help you out. So, if you belong to Delhi and need to download the E ration card to your mobile or computer, or want PDF to print it out, this online facility will help you
The Food, Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, GNCT of Delhi, has led to another digital initiative. The E Ration Card initiative allows citizens to download a soft copy of the ration card. The major advantage of E-Ration Cards is they are easy to use, access, and avoid the fear of theft and damage. Moreover, the citizens of Delhi can download and print the ration cards on their own by entering the basic details without approaching any government office.
E Ration Card Delhi Download
|Topic||Delhi E Ration Card Download|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food Supplies & Consumer Affairs|
If you are ration card holder of Delhi and want to take out the digital copy of your ration card, you can easily do it online. The e ration card download facility allows people of Delhi save the digital version on their phones, computers. This digital ration card is usually accepted in the FPS shops. Many people who have lost their original food card, make use of digital copy.
This article explains the online procedure to download the E Ration Card Online, Print a PDF Copy of the Ration Card on the NFS Portal.
Types of Ration Cards available Delhi
The Delhi government issues ration cards according to the families of different income groups in the state. The total population of Delhi is segregated into various types of Ration Cards. They are
- Above Poverty Line (APL): The APL Card (White Color) is issued to families with income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- BPL cards (Pink Color) are issued to families with income below Rs 24,200.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- These AAY cards are issued to Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no other sources of income will come under this category.
Benefits of Digital Ration Card Copy
Let us see the benefits of the E-Ration Card Delhi, as shown below.
- It is used to buy food items and other groceries at subsidized prices from fair-price shops as prescribed by the government.
- Ration cards are often used by those living below the poverty line.
- Delhi Ration Card acts as a proof of identity to apply for various schemes and loans.
- Delhi E-Ration Card is used to avail of the various schemes implemented by the central and state government.
- The Ration Cards are mandatory to apply for various certificates like Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Driver’s License, and PAN Card.
- There are 3 types of ration cards made mandatory by the Government of India, through which citizens can avail of them.
How to Download E Ration Card Delhi Online @ nfs.delhi.gov.in
Let us see the online process to download the E Ration Card Online on the official portal of Food Security Site Delhi.
- Visit the Official Portal of Food Security Site Delhi.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Download e-Ration Card.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the following page.
- Enter the Ration Card Number, Name of the Head of the Family (HOF), Aadhar Number of HOF/NFS ID, Year of Birth of HOF, Mobile No. as given in the NFS Application or Registered later in NFS website
- Verify all the details and click on the continue button.
- It then takes the online users to the following page below.
Print PDF Copy of Delhi E-Ration Card
(Process Continued from Above)
- Enter the OTP number generated to the registered mobile number and the Aadhar Number of any other family member.
- It then displays the e-Ration Card in PDF format.
- You can download and print it for future references and use it as proof of identity.
E Ration Card Delhi Download FAQs
What are various types of Ration Cards available in Delhi?
The Ration Cards in Delhi are categorized into APL, BPL, and AAY issued by the PDS.
What is the major benefit of availing of the E Ration Card in Delhi?
The major benefit of availing of the E Ration Card Delhi is that the citizens can access it anywhere online for various purposes.
What is the Official Website on which one can download the E-Ration Card Delhi Online?
The interested and eligible applicants can visit nfs.delhi.gov.in and download the ration card online.
Is the Aadhar Number mandatory to provide for downloading the Delhi E-Ration Card online?
Yes, the applicants must provide the Aadhar Card details to download the E-Ration Card online.
Last Updated on January 19, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari