How to Apply for Curfew pass in Delhi | Lockdown Movement E-Pass, Apply Online @jantasamvad & delhipolice portal
It has been known that Delhi Government announced the Night Curfew to mitigate the spread of the Corona Virus. However, there is no improvement and the cases are rising high day by day. Thus, the Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has announced a complete lockdown for one week in Delhi. Moreover, the government is issuing E-Passes for the citizens who are commuting during the restricted hours in the curfew and lockdown. Every individual must carry an e-pass that is being issued on the portal.
- 1 Delhi E-Pass Online
- 2 Important Guidelines For Lockdown in Delhi
- 3 delhipolice.nic.in Curfew E-Pass Apply Online
- 4 Step by Step Guide to Apply for Delhi Curfew Movement | Lockdown E-Pass @ epass/jantasamvad.org
- 5 Check Delhi Night Curfew E-Pass Application Status
- 6 Who are eligible to Register for a Lockdown e-Pass in Delhi
Delhi E-Pass Online
The interested and eligible citizens should visit the official portal to Apply and Step by Step guide for Night Curfew Pass Online 2021.
“Delhi’s health system is at a breaking point. I will not say it has collapsed but the Covid situation is pretty critical,” Arvind Kejriwal said in a televised address, asserting that the lockdown decision was not an easy one.“
Important Guidelines For Lockdown in Delhi
Let us see the important guidelines that has given by the Delhi Government for its citizens.
- The lockdown timings are in between 10PM and 5 AM till next Monday.
- All the Government Offices will remained closed.
- The government officials can only travel with a proper identity pass.
- Only emergency services such a medical and healthcare are allowed to function.
- Pregnant Women and Patients are allowed travel showing the proper reason and proofs.
- Employees of Electronic and Print Media are allowed to commute on roads with proper identity cards.
- There are no restrictions on inter-state and intra state transportation of essential goods.
- Marriages and funerals will be restricted with only few members.
- All the social gathering hotspots like malls, theatres, pubs, cultural, religious and festival gatherings will be closed.
delhipolice.nic.in Curfew E-Pass Apply Online
- Visit the Official Portal of Delhi Police Online.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Movement Pass on following page.
- It then opens up a new page where the applicants should enter the reason as well as the pass required.
- Enter the Applicant Details, Mobile Number, Email ID, Purpose of Commuting, Upload any Identity Proof and Other details.
- After submitting the details, the candidates can download the Delhi Curfew E-Pass.
Note : Please remember that the delhipolice.nic.in website is running slow in this instance to apply for a movement pass. Please keep checking the portal to apply for the e-pass.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for Delhi Curfew Movement | Lockdown E-Pass @ epass/jantasamvad.org
Let us see the online procedure to apply and register for the Delhi Night Curfew Pass issued by the government of Delhi.
- Click Here to get redirected to the E-Pass Janta Samvad Official Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Select under the dropdown option under the “What you need help with” question.
- It then displays the option: e-Pass for Travel During night curfew (10 AM to 5 PM).
- Click on the Submit button.
- It redirects the online user to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, Enter/Select the Contact Number, Name of the Applicant, District, Address of Office or place of engagement, Type of Service, From Date, and Till Date.
- Please remember that the night curfew pass is valid only between 10: 00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- Upload the ID Proof and any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License, etc.
- Please remember that the size of files should not be more than 4 MB Size.
- Please click on the Checkbox: I acknowledge that I am fully aware that if the information furnished by me is incorrect, I shall be liable for prosecution under sections 177 & 191 of the Indian Penal Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- It then generates an e-pass online for the eligible people for the night curfew.
- The applicants can also take a printout of the e-pass to show it to the police during the Travel.
Note : The applicants can also apply for the pass by filling the online application form in Hindi. Click Here to get redirected to the online application form in Hindi.
Check Delhi Night Curfew E-Pass Application Status
The applicants can also track the status of the Delhi Night Curfew’s E-Pass online on the portal.
- Click Here to get redirected to the official portal of the Delhi E-Pass.
- The applicants can observe the Check Status button on the official portal.
- Click on the Check Status button. It then redirects the online applicants to the following page below.
- The applicants should enter the 7 Character E-Pass Application ID generated at the time of registration.
- It then displays the status of the application of the concerned application id.
Who are eligible to Register for a Lockdown e-Pass in Delhi
Let us see who are eligible to get the e-pass in the Delhi State to commute during the restricted hours.
- According to the government’s latest information, the people involved in selling fruits, vegetables, medicines, and other essential commodities are allowed to apply for e-pass.
- People who belong to different private establishments like Shops, Banks, Internet Service Providers, ATMs, Private Security services are also allowed to commute using the night pass.
- The people working in electronic and print media are also entitled to move on roads with the e-pass handy.
Who doesn’t require to register for Delhi Night Curfew Electronic-Pass
Contrary to the above people, the government has given relaxation to a few people to travel without applying to any pass and showing the ID Card. They are as shown below.
- Besides, the people like doctors, nurses, and healthcare-related employees can move on roads showing a valid voter id and other ids.
- The patients suffering from chronic illnesses and the pregnant women can travel between 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM.
- Passengers traveling to the airport and railway station need to show valid tickets for travelling at night.
- Government officials like diplomats who are functioning under the government can travel by showing valid identity proof.
- The officials working under the Central and Delhi Government can who are related to the emergency services like police, prisons, home guards, the civil defense can travel without any e-pass.
- All the district administration’s eligible officials, pay and accounts office, electricity, water, public transport, disaster management, and related services, NIC, NCC, and municipal services are eligible to move with ID Cards.
Delhi Night Curfew E-Pass FAQs
What is the main objective of the Delhi Lockdown Pass introduced by the Delhi Night Curfew E-Pass?
The Delhi Lockdown pass’s main objective is to mitigate the spread of the Covid 19 Virus in the state.
Are there any other portals where I can apply for the Delhi Lockdown E Pass in Delhi?
The interested candidates can apply for the Delhi E-Pass online on the delhipolice.nic.in portal.
Are there any exemptions for the people involved in healthcare, government, and other emergency services?
Yes, the people who belong to the emergency services, government, and other listed services are exempted from registering to the E-Pass.
Shal I check the application status of my e-pass online on the official portal?
Yes, the applicants can check the application status of the Delhi e-pass by entering the E-Pass and check the status of their applications.