Have you heard about the recent announcement about Delhi Bazaar Portal? Don’t worry, if your answer is “No.“ We are here to explain about the same in the following article. As per the latest sources of information, the Delhi led Kejriwal government has announced that it will start Delhi Bazaar Portal in the state. The yet-to-be-launch portal’s main objective is to facilitate the businessmen and traders to promote and sell their products online on the website. The portal helps the interested parties to display their products both in India and abroad. Announcing the web portal, the Delhi Chief Minister has mentioned that the portal would boost Delhi’s Revenue, Gross Domestic Product, and Economy grandly. It has also been announced that the government will launch this porta in the next year in August.
All the interested parties can avail themselves of the portal and display their products and services online.
Delhi Bazaar Portal
This article explains the complete details of the Delhi Bazaar Portal, Highlights of the Delhi Bazaar Portal, Online Registration, How to Apply Online, and Step by Step Guide to Login Online on the web portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Highlights of Delhi Bazaar Web Portal
Let us look at the highlights of the Delhi Bazaar Web Portal announced by the CM of Delhi, Mr Aravind Kejriwal.
- Aravind Kejriwal has recently announced the Delhi Web Portal in Delhi.
- The portal is designed by the Delhi Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) and will be operationalized by the Industry department of the Delhi government, officials said.
- The portal helps business people to display and promote their products and services online.
- Besides the domestic market, the portal also allows the industrialists to sell their products in the foreign market.
- The portal allows the online users to type the name of the particular shop and enable them to search what products are available in the concerned shop.
- It helps to boost the economy, grow GDP, and enhance the employment opportunities in Delhi.
- As per the announcement from the Delhi government, the portal will be soon launched in August next year.
“Dilli Bazaar will be a path-breaking, state-of-the-art portal that will give a global online identity to every trader, businessperson, professional, service provider and shopkeeper of Delhi. The shoppers will be able to go on virtual walkthroughs of Delhi’s markets, buy any product they like from their home itself,” said the Chief Minister.“
How to Apply Online on Delhi Bazaar Portal, Registration Form
Let us see the step by step guide to apply online for the Delhi Bazaar Portal and the Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form to avail of the services of the portal.
- The announcement regarding the web portal has been made very recently, and it is scheduled to launch in August next year.
- However, there is no additional information available regarding the portal or the online registration process in this instance.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the Delhi Bazaar Portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates about the Delhi Bazaar Website.
Delhi Bazaar Portal Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to Login into the Delhi Bazaar Portal, as shown below.
- As discussed, the government has announced recently about the web portal. We are waiting for the portal to be launched.
- Thus, we will keep you updated about the Login procedure once the portal is officially launched.
All the interested candidates can visit the yet to be launched portal and avail themselves of the services of the web portal of Delhi Bazaar.
FAQs on Delhi Bazaar Portal
What is the major objective of the Delhi Bazaar Portal announced recently?
The main objective of the portal is it helps business people to display and promote their products and services online.
What is the tentative date of the launch of the Delhi Bazaar Portal announced by CM Aravind Kejriwal?
As per the information sources, the tentative launch date of the Delhi Bazaar Porta is August next year.
Will the portal allows the industrialists to promote and display their products in the international market?
Yes, the portal enables business people to display and sell their products online in the international market.
Who has conceptualised the most awaited Delhi Bazaar Portal that will launch soon?
The Delhi Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) has conceptualised the most awaited Delhi Bazaar portal.