Step by Step Procedure to Apply DDA Housing Scheme, Online Registration Form, Brochure Advt PDF& Fee
The most awaited 843 Residential Flats scheme will be launching soon by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). For this, the DDA has announced that the project will launch in December with 843 Flats out of which HIG & MIG Flats will be taken out in Jasola Vihar. It has also been informed that the entire project will go online, including Brochure Advertisement, Application Procedure, Fee Payment and Online Registration Form. The DDA officials said that the process has got a bit delay because of the suspension of the manual works due to Corona Outbreak.
The interested applicants can visit the official website and apply for the scheme and fill the registration details.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
This article explains the DDA Housing Scheme,843 Flats, Brochure Advertisement PDF, Application Fee and Online Registration form 2021 on the official website.
Features of the DDA 843 Flats Scheme
- The DDA has announced that it is working on the launch of the trial version of the portal soon.
- It has also clarified that the application process will go only through online mode.
- Out of 843 residential flats,215 are for high-income category near Jalasor Vihar-Shaheen Metro Station,352 middle-income group flats in Dwaraka Sector 19-B and 276 flats for weaker sections in Mangalapuri of Dwaraka.
- The scheme avails of the Lottery Scheme in the process of flats allotment.
- The role of banks in buying residential flats is minimal, and their role is limited for loans.
- Besides applying the residential houses, the applicants can also use it for rendering other services of DDA.
DDA Brochure Advertisement PDF Form 2021
The Delhi Development Authority(DDA) has also announced that the Brochures of DDA Advertisement and the PDF Forms will be made available on the upcoming portal of DDA.
Apply and Online Registration Form of DDA 843 Residential Flats
- In this instance, the official portal is yet to be launched for the registrations soon.
- Once after the portal is out, the interested applicants can apply online on the portal, as shown below.
- The applicants have to visit the official website first.
- On the portal, the candidates should generate their Application ID.
- Then the applicants have to choose their options and preferences related to the flats.
- In the final step, the applicants can make the payment online.
Note: An official portal is being made for 843 flat booking scheme. Once after the launch of the official portal, the applicants start registering on the portal as explained above. Please visit our website for more updates regarding the scheme.
Application Fee Details of DDA Housing Scheme
Find out the Application Fee details of the DDA Housing Scheme as below. Please note that there will be variations in the Registration Fee based on the Flats you choose to buy under this scheme.
|Flat Type||Application Fee|
|Janta flat||Rs 10,000|
|LIG||Rs 1 lakh|
|MIG/HIG||Rs 2 lakhs|
DDA 843 Flats Scheme FAQ’s
What is the prime benefit of availing of the DDa Housing Scheme?
The citizens can get the flats of high quality and at affordable rates based on their financial capability.
Is there any offline process for booking the flats under the DDA Housing Scheme?
No, as per the latest information, there will not be an offline process for the DDA Housing Scheme. The interested applicants can apply only through Online Mode.
Can the applicant directly upload their documents on the portal registering their flats under DDA Housing Scheme?
The applicants can upload their documents directly on the official website online.
Can I get the brochure and application form of DDA Housing Scheme offline?
No, the brochure and the application form will only be made available on the portal online.