Step by Step Guide to Download DakPay – IPPB Dak Pay Digital Payment Mobile App, Play Store apk (Android), iOS, Complete Details
Following the PM’s call for Digital India, digital payments have become more common in the country. In similar lines, the Indian Post Payments Bank(IPPB) collaborated with the Department of Posts (DoP) launched DakPay Digital Payment App on 15 December 2021. Through this app, customers can make digital transactions and other banking services effortlessly. Moreover, using the DakPay App enables users to use BHIM UPI to make payments using their mobile phones.
The interested users can download the DakPay App in the Play Store and enjoy its cashless services.
“This innovative service will not only give access to banking services and postal products online, but also is a unique concept where one can order and avail postal financial services at doorsteps,” Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad added.
DakPay Payment App
This article explains how to download the DakPay Payment Mobile App, download the process from the Android Play Store and iOS.
IPPB DakPay Cashless Payment App Complete Details
Let us see the complete details and features of the DakPay App recently launched by IPPB.
- The IPPB has launched the DakPay in collaboration with the Department of Posts (Dop’s).
- The objective of launching this app is to promote Digital Financial Inclusion across the length and breadth of the country.
- Using this app, one can make the UPI Payments and make the payments in online or offline stores.
- The DakPay Payments app is ahead of the Internet Banking Services by allowing people to make effortless digital payments.
- The DakPay allows the customers to make payments for postal products like PPF, RD, and other Central Government Schemes.
“The unveiling of DakPay is a landmark achievement in IPPB’s journey and will further deepen comprehensive financial inclusion to bring forth the dawn of a ‘Truly Inclusive Financial System’. Our motto is – Every customer is important, every transaction is significant and every deposit is valuable.” said J Venkatramu, MD & CEO, India Post Payments Bank.
Step by Step Guide to Download DakPay Mobile App @ippbonline.gov.in
The users can also visit the IPPB Portal and download the DakPay online. Let us see the procedure to download the app from the IPPB Website. This procedure is for the people who wish to avail the services of the DakPay Mobile App.
- Visit the Official Portal of IPPB Online.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Download Apps link available at the top right corner of the web page.
- It then redirects the candidate to the following page below.
- On the following page, the applicants can see the DakPay App related information.
- Click on the Get this App Now Tab.
- Click on the tab Download from Google Play Store if you want to download for Android Devices.
- It then redirects the users to the Google Play Store.
- Search for DakPay UPI by IPPB in the search bar.
- It then shows the Covid App in the search results.
- Click on the install button under the app.
- It then installs and downloads the DakPay UPI by IPPB on your mobile.
- Open the app and start using the services of the DakPay Digital App.
Download DakPay App from Apple iOS Store
- Click on the Download on the App Store if you’re going to download for Apple iOS Devices.
- Moreover, the procedure to download the app remains the same as Google PlayStore.
DakPay UPI by IPBB FAQ’s
Is the DakPay Mobile App available on the Apple App Store Online?
In this instance, the app is only made available only on Android Devices. However, the DakPay Mobile App is yet to be available in the iOS App Store.
What are the services that an app user can avail of using the DakPay Mobile App?
The users can avail of UPI, VDC, Direct Money Transfer, Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services, Bill Payments, and Postal Services.
Can I use the DakPay UPI Payments App for making the retail payments?
Yes. The candidates can make the digital payments at your neighborhood Kirana stores, Big Bazaar, V-Mart, KFC, Bata, More Super Market, etc.
Do the applicants have access to make the payments for the postal services using the DakPay App?
The DakPay allows the customers to make payments for postal products like PPF, RD, and other Central Government Schemes.