As per the recent update, Lockdown in Punjab is extended upto 10th June 2021.
E Pass Punjab online facility is now available till 10th June 2021 as the lockdown is extended till 10th June 2021. epasscovid19.pais.net.in portal can be used to apply for the Within Punjab movement or in case of Travelling into or transit through Punjab. This article explains step by step process to apply online for a lockdown pass in Punjab. If you need to visit Punjab or you need to cross Punjab borders during your journey, you must get your Punjab E pass.
If you belong to any of the “Essential Services” category or you have a valid reason to move out (especially medical emergency), you can seek COVID 19 Lockdown pass in Punjab. To boost the process, the Punjab government has set up an online portal. This portal allows you to request curfew pass from any district of Punjab.
Curfew Pass Punjab (PB) | Apply Online for COVID 19 Lockdown E-Pass
|Facility Name||Online Lockdown Pass Application|
|Types of Passes||Within State & Outside State|
As explained in the beginning of this article, there are two types of passes available at the official portal :
- Lockdown pass for movement within the State of Punjab
- E Pass for travel into or transit through the State of Punjab
In the upcoming sections below, you will know about both types of passes explanation. Let’s get started with the first one:
Punjab Lockdown Pass | E pass for Within Punjab Movement (Interdistrict, Within District, Inter-State)
- First of all Visit the epasscovid19.pais.net.in portal
- Click on the first option, “Lockdown Pass (For movement within State of Punjab)
- Now you will see the online application form
- Select your district, Select the pass type (Local, Within District, Interdistrict)
- Enter all the required information, upload identity proof documents, applicant’s photo, supporting documents, Cite your reason and submit your application
Punjab E Pass | For travel into / Transit through the State of Punjab
- Visit the epasscovid19.pais.net.in portal
- Select the second option “E-Registration (For travel into / transit through the State of Punjab)”
- Select travel type “Moving into Punjab” or “Transit through Punjab”
- Select mode of travel. Select from Air, Road, Road
- Select your vehicle type
- Enter Vehicle number
- Then select the date of travel
- The next step is to provide passenger details
- Now upload the supporting documents
- Add passenger details
- Now, if all details provided by you are correct, the movement pass will be issued to you.
- You need to carry this while traveling.
Who is eligible to apply for an E-pass in Punjab
Anybody who needs to enter Punjab or transit through Punjab is eligible to apply. However, it is important that the traveler clearly explains the reason for the visit and provide supporting documents.
- Applicant’s Photo
- ID Proof
- Supporting Documents
These documents should be properly scanned at they need to be upload.
What other information is required:
- Applicant’s personal details like Name, Mobile Number, Address
- Vehicle details like Vehicle Type, Vehicle Number
- Duration of Movement (From Date & To Date)
- Reason for Going Out
List of Districts where this facility is available:
This facility is live for all districts: Amritsar, Bathinda, Faridkot, Firozpur, Fatehgarh Sahib, Kapurthala, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mansa, Moga, Muktsar, Nawanshahr, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, and Tarn Taran
How to Check Curfew Pass Status Punjab
Recently, the Punjab government has started the instant approval facility. If the entered details are correct and. submitted documents are correct, you will be able to download the pass instantly. If your entered details are not correct, your application will be rejected instantly too, so ensure that the entered details are correct.
Related questions and Answers
Is this E-pass service available in all districts of Punjab?
What are the E-pass categories?
Which type of Curfew passes can be requested in Punjab?
Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari