CSC e-Governance Services Recruitment 2021| 20 Lakh CSC Digital Cadet Vacancy (Bharti), Latest News, Notification
Since the last decade, India has been witnessing a staggering growth in the technological arena. The rise of the Internet and other similar technologies has been acting as the catalyst to these advancements in the country making everything digital. Even though, the country is showing a promising development in accumulating the digital infrastructure laying a way to the e-Governance. The government is still facing hiccups in taking the government and non-government services to the people in the rural and remote areas of the country.
To provide a solution to this problem, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has launched a pilot project to take the government services at the doorsteps of the people living in the rural and remote areas in the country. To fulfill the following objective the government has recruited Common Service Centres of the selected areas to take the services through Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE’s) at the doorsteps of the citizens. These services include G2C, B2C, Education, Agriculture, etc. Under this project, the CSC e-Governance Services hire the CSC’s through the official recruitment process.
In this article, we explain to you the CSC e-Governance Services Recruitment 2021 (CSC Bharti), Latest News, and Official Notification.
- 1 CSC e-Governance Services Recruitment 2021|Latest News Update
- 1.1 Recruiting 20 Lakh Vacancies for CSC e-Governance Digital Cadets | CSC Vacancy 2021, Bharti
- 1.2 CSC Recruitment 2021 | 20 Lakh Vacancy Latest News
- 1.3 Notification/Registration Process of CSC Digital Cadet Recruitment
- 1.4 What are the salary details of CSC Digital Cadets?
- 1.5 Who are eligible for Applying CSC Digital Cadets Vacancy?
- 1.6 What is the tentative dates registration process?
CSC e-Governance Services Recruitment 2021|Latest News Update
Recruiting 20 Lakh Vacancies for CSC e-Governance Digital Cadets | CSC Vacancy 2021, Bharti
Recently, the CSC e-Governance announced that they are going to recruit around 20 Lakh digital cadets throughout the country. Under each CSC, they recruit 5 cadets who can provide the door to door services to citizens. Each cadet needs to cater to the needs of the assigned geographical area.
CSC Recruitment 2021 | 20 Lakh Vacancy Latest News
- Expected Total Vacancy – 20 Lakhs
- Name of the Job Post – CSC Digital Cadet
- Official Notification – Not Released Yet
Role of CSC Digital Cadets
- Should make the people aware of the different services available in CSC
- Should provide home delivery services to citizens through Mobile App
- Should assist CSC’s in conducting various services for various government and other agencies
- They will citizens avail of different schemes announced by the government during COVID Crisis.
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Digital Cadet
As per the latest updates, the qualification for appointment of Digital Cadets would be Class 10th and preference would be given to the candidates who are from the weaker sections of the society.
Salary and Incentives
As of now, there is no official information regarding the salary and incentive structure for the Digital Cadets. But, according to the information for the available sources, the salary structure would be decided on the nature of work carried by the Digital Cadet.
Notification/Registration Process of CSC Digital Cadet Recruitment
As per the latest announcements, the registration process has not yet started and waited for the official announcement on the same. We will keep you updated once the registration process has started officially.
Help Desk Number: 011-49754924
What are the salary details of CSC Digital Cadets?
As of now, the salary details has not announced and waiting for the official announcement
Who are eligible for Applying CSC Digital Cadets Vacancy?
As per the latest sources, the eligibility preference is for the applicants who are from the weaker sections of the society
What is the tentative dates registration process?
The official registration process has not yet started and waiting for the announcement