Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration Form of CSBC Bihar 8000 Police Constable Bharti 2021 @csbc.bih.nic.in
The Central Selection Board of Constable of Bihar has released a Constable/Sipoy Recruitment notification in the state. Under this notification, the CSBC will recruit 8000 police constables in the Bihar State. It has announced all the criteria like eligibility, application procedure, and important dates in the official notification. The registration process has already been started and the last date for online applications is on 14th December 2021.
The state’s interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Sipahi/Sipoy recruitment on the official portal csbc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar 8000 Police Constable Bharti 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register for CSBC Bihar Constable Bharti 2021, Recruitment for 8000 Sipahi/Sipoy vacancies online on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Constable Recruitment
Find out the eligibility criteria for applying for the Bihar Constable Recruitment below.
- The applicant candidate should be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The candidate should complete (10+2) from a Recognised Board/Madarasa Board.
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Candidates should meet the physical fitness eligibility criteria set by the board.
- The candidates should be medically fit to apply for the Constable Recruitment.
Apply Online for Bihar Constable (8000 Sipahi) Recruitment @ csbc.bihar.nic.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the recently announced Constable Recruitment in the Bihar State.
- Visit the Official Portal of CSBC Bihar.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Constable Recruitment Link.
- It then takes the online user to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, you can find out the steps of the registration process.
Bihar Constable Bharti Online Registration Form @ csbc.bihar.nic.in
- Click on the Step-1 Registration.
- It then redirects the applicant to the Instructions page.
- The applicant can choose the English or Hindi Language to read the instructions.
- On the instruction page, the applicants can find complete details such as Registration Form, Make Payment and Registration Cancellation.
- After reading all the instructions, scroll down the page and click on the declaration check box.
- Now Click on the Registration and Payment.
- It then opens up the Applicant Details Page.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name and Last Name of the Applicant.
- Enter Nationality, Applicant Mobile Number, Applicant Email Address.
- Answer the question- Are you a Domicile of Bihar State.
- Select Applicant Reservation Category, Applicant Gender, Applicant Date of Birth.
- Answer the question – Are you a Home Guard of Bihar State.
- Verify all the questions and click on the Proceed Button.
- If yes, click on the Home Guard Details like Regimental Number, Date of Completion of Basic Training and Joining District.
- On the newly opened page, the applicant can find out the preview of the application form.
- Verify your details again, click on the declaration check box and enter the code as shown on the page.
- Click on Make Payment Button.
- You can find out the amount you should pay on the same page before making the payment.
- It then redirects to the payment page, as shown below.
- The applicants can make payments using SBI Net Banking, Other Banks, SBI Debit Cards, Other Bank Debit Cards (Only Rupay Cards), and Credit Cards.
- Now Select your option and click on the Click Here button.
- Select the Payment Gateway of your choice, and click on the Confirm Button to make the payment.
- On the new page, Enter Card Number, Expiry Date, Card Holders Name, CVV, and Type the Characters.
- Click on the Pay button to finish the payment process.
- After receiving the payment, you can receive the alert- Your Payment was Successful.
- After the successful payment, the applicants can find out their Registration ID.
- The applicant can click on- Click Here to Download Payment Receipt to download the payment receipt.
- Click on the Proceed to Fill Application Form to move to the next step.
- Moreover, the applicants can click on the Cancel Registration Form to cancel the Registration Process.
- It then opens the Registration Form again.
- Read all the instructions and click on the Proceed to Fill Application Form.
- It then opens up your application form.
- In the application form, Select the post preferences and enter the necessary details like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Marital Status, Enter Aadhaar Number, Enter Identification Marks.
- Answer the question- Are you wards of a freedom fighter.
- In the Educational Qualification Details, Enter Name of Board/School/Board/University/Institute, Passing Certificate Number and Mark Sheet Number, Certificate Issue Date of 10th and Intermediate Equivalent.
- If you are a graduate or postgraduate, enter those details too.
- In the Address Details Section, Enter House/Flat/Plot Number, Village, Nearest Post Office Details, State, District and Pin Code.
- Click Yes if the permanent address is the same as the correspondence address.
- In the Declaration of Criminal Cases, Answer all the questions, as shown below.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph in the given dimensions in the Upload Photo and Signature Section, Upload signature in Hindi and English.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- In the final step, you can see the preview of the application.
- Scroll down the page, Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit Application.
- You can take the print out of the acknowledgment by clicking on the Print Acknowledgement.
8000 Sipayi/Sipahi Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What is the age criteria for applying for the CSBC Bihar Police Constable Bharti?
The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years to apply for the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment.
Is the application fee the same for all the applicants applying for the constable vacancies in Bihar?
The application fee is different for different applicants based on the reservation category.
Can I cancel my application form if I wish to cancel my registration form of Bihar Constable Vacancies?
Yes, the applicants can cancel their registration in the initial stage if they wish to cancel the application process.
Can I download the preview of my application forms on the official website?
Yes, the applicants can download and print the application form for future reference.