UPDATE: Himachal is now allowing the Entry to people who are stuck outside Himachal by issuing Yellow HP Entry Permit. Those who want to move outside from Himachal can also Apply for Pass. The process for both cases is mentioned clearly in this article.
Himachal government has recently started the facility to apply online for COVID 19 e-pass during the lockdown. This is a great initiative, which will allow people belonging to “Essential Service”. (Update – As per the government order, now Himachal is issuing passes to students, laborers, etc of Himachal who are stuck in other states. Also, people of other states who want to move out are also given passes)
Preference is given in emergency cases like Death or Patient transportation.
In this article, you will find out the exact process to get Curfew pass online in Himachal Pradesh. No matter, which district, village, town, or city of Himachal you belong to, these steps remain valid.
Curfew Pass Himachal | HP Lockdown (Entry/Exit) Online Pass Application
Before you know the step by step process, let’s understand some other important stuff.
Required Documents to Apply for Covid 19 E-Pass in Himachal Pradesh (HP)
- There is no need to attach your IDs, but it is important to provide ID serial number. In some cases, you will be asked to provide your Government ID Serial number & in other cases, you will be asked to fill in your Aadhaar.
- You also need to provide your Email ID & Mobile Number
What other categories/cases except essential services can obtain E-Pass
As per the E-Pass portal, following 3 categories are also allowed
- Death Case
- People of Himachal returning from other states.
Key Features of HP Government’s Covid E-Pass System:
- Physical interaction not required
- Online Request Submission to higher authorities
- Online Scrutiny/ Verification by District Administration
- Deputy Commissioner can approve/ reject received applications
- Applicants get ePass online via a link sent through SMS
- Citizen can produce ePAss with valid Government ID with photo
HP Online Curfew Pass | How to Apply for Covid 19 E-Pass Online in Himachal (For Movement Within State)
Here is the step by step guide:
- First of All, Visit the Official Covid E-Pass Page set up by IT Department of Himachal (details of URL in “important” section)
- You will see this form :
- Select your District Name,
- Enter Village/Town name, Your Name, Name of your relative & your relation with him/her
- Then enter your mobile number & give details of essential service
- Then, provide your Government ID Type & Number, Vehicle Registration number, Duration of visit & Timings, Area of movement, Application purpose
- After entering all these details, hit the “Submit” button
After your application is submitted, you will receive application status & E-Pass (if approved) on your registered mobile number only.
How People Stuck Outside Himachal can Apply for Permit Online, HP Yellow Entry Pass Online Application
For the non-crucial districts of Himachal, the authorities are now accepting applications of people who are willing to enter Himachal. Needy people can either apply for curfew pass using the above-mentioned steps and clarify that they are stuck at the outside place & want to come back to Himachal.
The facility to accept such an application online is started on all District portals of Himachal. If you are outside Himachal and want to enter the state, you need to apply online for Yellow Pass. To do so, follow these steps :
- Visit the Official Website of your District
- Then, go to “COVID 19 e-Pass Section”
- Look for the Section that says “Yellow HP Entry Permit”
- Fill in required details and submit the form
Another method is doing this to apply for the Entry or Exit permit online. This facility is currently live. Follow these steps if you are from Himachal and want to enter the state or you are from other states and stuck in Himachal.
Himachal Exit Curfew Pass | Want to Move out to other State or Other Districts from HP, Apply Online Now
Here is the Process :
- Visit https://serviceonline.gov.in/ and register yourself
- You will receive OTP on mobile number & email ID that you provided for registration
- After successful registration, login into your account, to do so, click on the “Login” link at the homepage
- Now in the Dashboard, Click on “Apply for Services” & then click on “View all available services”
- Now, in the available services section, click on “Issuance of COVID 19 Curfew Pass for Vehicle Movement”
- This opens up another page, where you will see the Online Curfew Pass form
- Specify clearly in the form, what do you want to do i.e. Move within District, move outside the district or Move Outside of HP
Related Questions & Answers
What is HP Yellow Entry Permit?
Himachal government is now allowing people of Himachal to enter the state. To do so, Yellow Entry Permits or passes are given.
I want to move out of Himachal, What to Do?
If you want to exit Himachal, you can apply for another type of permit (Green Permit) online.
Can i also apply offline for curfew pass in Himachal?
The process is now totally online. To ensure transparency only online passes are issued, however in some cases, concerned DC can also issue offline pass.
How to Check Status of my himachal curfew pass application?
If you have already applied, you can check the status of your application online too.
- How to Get Covid 19 E-Pass Anywhere in India
- प्रधानमंत्री राहत कोष पीएम केयर्स फण्ड में अंशदान कैसे करें
- Welfare Schemes by Indian Government