The sudden rise in the Covid 19 cases has become a major concern to all the States and Union Territories. Due to the massive surge in the Corona Cases, the respective governments of the states have imposed strict guidelines to the citizens in the state. However, the guidelines issued are different for different states depending on the number of cases getting recorded, government rules, and other factors.
The following articles will help you understand the official notification and Covid 19 guidelines in different states and union territories.
Covid Guidelines 2021
This article explains the Covid 19 Guidelines 2021, State Wise Covid 19 Latest Notification, News, and Download PDF.
Latest News on Covid 19
As discussed, all the state governments have been trying hard to curb the spread of the new corona strain. Thus, the concerned states have already released an official notification with strict guidelines to be followed by the citizens across the state. Moreover, a few states have already imposed curfews to restrict the movement of the public on the roads. Let us see the common Covid 19 guidelines issued by state governments to curb the spread of novel corona virus in the states.
- As discussed in the article, the country is recording a massive number of Corona Cases in the last one month and the numbers are going high.
- States like Maharashtra, Delhi are recording of high number of cases daily.
- So all the state governments has started to issue guidelines for the public not to commute on the roads unnecessarily.
- Moreover, a few state governments have already been started the 144 sections and the night curfews to curb the spread of virus.
- The main objective of the states going for curfew is to avoid the unnecessary travel of the people on the roads.
- Moreover, the states are issuing e-pass to the citizens to move in case of personal emergencies.
- According to the notifications and guidelines issued by the state government, only the persons with valid reasons are allowed to move on the roads with the valid e-pass in the restricted hours.
- However, the people related to healthcare, doctors, police, government personnel are allowed to move with a proper id card.
Download Statewise Covid 19 Recent Official Notification PDF
Let us see the official notification of the state wise download of the Covid 19 official notification.
|S.No||State||Covid 19 Notification Link|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|2.||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|9.||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|14.||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|24.||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|27.||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|29.||West Bengal||Click Here|
Note : Please note that the above information was taken from the official portals of the concerned states. However, few of the states have not updated the latest information so far. Please kindly continue visiting the portals to get the latest information regarding the same.
Covid Guidelines 2021 FAQs
What is the main motive of imposing Covid 19 Guidelines across the country in this instance?
The main motive of imposing the Covid 19 Guidelines is to curb the new strain of Corona Virus across the country.
Do all the states India have imposed the Curfews across the nation?
All the majorly affected states like Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana etc., have already been imposed the curfews, and a few more states will continue it.
Are there any relaxation to the people during the restricted hours according to the latest notifications statewise?
As per the guidelines, the states allow people to commute for emergency services like severe illnesses and other emergencies.
Can I download the official notification of the latest Covid 19 Guidelines online on the official portal?
Yes, the interested citizens can go through the latest notification on the respective portals of the state.