Special Trains have been started by IRCTC to facilitate stranded people during COVID 19 epidemic | Find out Special Trains List,IRCTC Online Registration Process, Ticket Booking procedure in detail from here.
As you are aware, the Railway Ministry has already given green lights for special trains from 12th May onwards. There are total such 15 trains that IRCTC has started. In this article, we are trying to help people who want to travel back to their place using these trains. For that, we have clearly mentioned the IRCTC New registration process & then detailed Special train ticket booking process. You are advised to read the complete article for detailed information.
IRCTC User Registration & COVID 19 Special Train Ticket Booking Process
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) is an auxiliary company in India. Thanks to technology, now we don’t need to stand in a long queue for railway reservation. During this epidemic time, IRCTC is going to help lots of stranded people which is a great initiative by the transport ministry. As mentioned before, 15 special trains have been started by IRCTC for this purpose.
In today’s article, we will provide you with the information as to how to register with IRCTC and how you can book Special train tickets
IRCTC Special Train Online Booking | List of Trains (Date,Time,frequency,Train No.)
IRCTC Special Train Booking | Online New User Registration & Ticket Booking @IRCTC Site
We have mentioned the complete list of the special trains along with key information like train number, “From-to”, Departure time, Arrival time, etc. above. To board any of the above-mentioned trains, you need to, first of all, register yourself at IRCTC Portal (if not registered previously). After that, you can proceed to login to your IRCTC account and book tickets for a special train.
Creating a New Account on IRCTC | New User Registration
By having an account on this railway website you can always book your railway tickets at your convenience. You can book Normal tickets & Tatkal Tickets. Also, you don’t need to contact any ticket agents for your bookings.
Steps for Online IRCTC Registration
- First of all, open the official website of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation which is www.irctc.co.in
- To create a new account for registration click on “Register” option.
- Now you can complete the IRCTC New Registration process.
IRCTC New Registration | New User Sign up Form @ IRCTC Site
- After clicking the “Register” option (as mentioned previously) you will be redirected to a page where you need to mention the complete details.
- In the first column, you need to enter the User name which you want to use in the future. There is an option named Check Availability, click on it to check if the username you want to use is available or not. One thing to remember that user id can be between 4-10 characters.
- Then enter the password which you need to remember as it is required every time when you are going to book your tickets.
- After that, there is a column where you will be asked to choose a security question as per your convenience. There is a list of many questions in that column so that you can choose from it.
- Now fill your First Name, Last Name, Gender, Marital Status, DOB & Occupation.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhar Number & PAN number but it is optional if you don’t want to add it then just leave it.
- Enter your E-Mail ID & Mobile Number and it would be used for future communication through Railway.
- The next column is of citizenship where you need to choose as from which country do you belong.
- You need to enter your complete address.
- Now enter the captcha code and then click the Submit option.
- After that, you will receive a link on your mail to verify your account then verify your account.
- Also, you would receive the code on your number which you have mentioned above then enter the code and click Submit.
- Now you are successfully complete your IRCTC new registration.
- Finally, your account has been successfully created and you can book your train tickets by login on the railway website.
How to Book IRCTC Special Train Online | Book Normal, Tatkal Tickets Online @irctc.co.in
- First of all, we need to open up the ticket IRCTC site booking page which is THIS
- Click on “Login” to go to the login page
- Now login to your account by using your user id and password.
- Click on Book Your Tickets Option.
- Now we need to select the Origin Station and Destination Station from the available list.
Note : You can find the train you wish to board into, using the special trains list given above in the article.
- If your travel date is fixed then enter your travel date but if you are unsure about it then click on Flexible With Date Option
- Click on find train option which is plying on your route.
- Now you will see a list of trains, click on your preferred train to know about the seat availability of your choice. There is an option named “Check Availability & Fare Tab” where you also get the fare details for a required class.
- Now click on the “Book Now” option.
- A page will be open where you need to enter the personal details of the travelers like Age, Name, Gender, Birth preference, food preference if any.
- Choose a concession option if applicable.
- After filling all the required details click on “Continue Booking” to complete your details.
- Then you will see the total fare, availability of your preferred birth, after checking all the details click on “Continue Booking” to make payments.
- On the next page, you can pay for your tickets through Credit Cards, Netbanking, UPI, Debit Cards & Mobile Wallets.
- After a successful payment, you will be receiving a message as well as a mail regarding your ticket booking.
Registration/Ticket Booking Problems at IRCTC Site & Solutions
ISSUE>> IRCTC Site not working
Solution >> This normally happens when there is a high load on the server due to thousands of people trying to access the website at the same time. This problem gets resolves after some time. You should keep refreshing the page from time to time.
ISSUE > Page loading very slowly
Solution >> This also occurs due to high load on the page. You need to wait till page load.
If you experiencing such issues, you should try booking COVID 19 Special train using the IRCTC Mobile app.
Related Questions and Answers
When can i book IRCTC COVID 19 Special Train?
Booking has started from 11th May (Evening). You can book your ticket online using given steps.
What are the routes of IRCTC Special Trains?
Special trains from New Delhi Station connecting Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad, Secunderabad, and Jammu Tawi. Complete chart available in the article
Are there any special instructions for the passengers?
Yes, do Install & Use Arogya Setu App. Use Face Mask, Maintain Social Distancing and Wash Hands Frequentl
Is catering service available in IRCTC special trains?
No, catering service is not available and passengers are not being charged for that. Also No blanket and linen shall be provided in the train.
Why IRCTC Site not working?
If site is not working, that is probably a temporary issue due to high load or server. Keep trying, refresh page or use mobile app.
Keep checking Hindiyojana.in for the latest Sarkari Yojana News.