Statewise Covid 19 E-Pass Online Facilities | Find out How to Apply Online for Curfew Pass
As we all know, India is under 21 days lockdown (Which is now extended till 3rd May 2021) to fight against Corona (COVID 19). Prime Minister, Narendra Modi recently announced the extension of lockdown live on TV and requested all citizens to adhere to the orders.
During this lockdown period, people will have to stay in their homes and do not move out unnecessarily. Many Indian states have started the “Pass” or E-Pass system to ensure that only needy people can move out. This article is dedicated to sharing Statewise Online Curfew Pass/COVID E Pass Information.
By the end of this article, you will know how to obtain Curfew Movement Pass in various states of India. Here, we have focused on the online procedure to get E-Pass during the lockdown.
Covid 19 E-Pass | Statewise Online Curfew/Lockdown Movement Pass
What is Curfew (or Lockdown) E-Pass
The local administration, as per the orders from the Central government is allowing people, whose work is classified as “Essential Service”. These passes are also available for some special cases like Death, Patient etc.
These passes can be shown to the policemen and they will authorize the movement of the pass holder. This Curfew pass availability is also available online in some states. Lockdown passes obtained via online mode are referred to as “E-Pass”.
Also Read: Download Arogya Setu App (App to Track Corona Virus)
Which Services are Classified as “Essential”
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Worker/Govt Doctor/Health official
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Govt. Food Supply
- Public Bank Employee
- Govt. IT/ITES/Telecom
- Postal Services
- Other Govt. Employees
- Essential Supply Transportation
- Essential Supply Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Private Health Practitioner
- Private Bank Employee
- Private Telecom/Internet Services
- Private Courier
- Bank/ATM Visit
- Death Case
Which States have started Lockdown pass distribution service?
This facility is currently available in All States of India. Most of the states have started the online system, those who have not started it yet will start it soon.
Details Required to Obtain E-Pass
Basic Information like applicant’s District, Village(or Town) Name, Applicant’s Name, Mobile Number, Government ID or any other required ID document, Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book), Dates etc.
How to Apply Online for COVID 19 E-Pass | Curfew/Lockdown Pass India | Online Application Form
Now, let’s share the important part, which is how one can apply online for E-pass during Covid (Corona 19) lockdown. Here are the steps that hold true for all states/UTs:
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal or E-Pass page for your Area
- Once you are there, you need to provide asked for information.
- Here is the screenshot of E-Pass applying page for a state :
- As you can see, First of All, the Applicant needs to select the District
- After that, he/she needs to provide the name of the village,town or city
- Afterwards, the applicant needs to provide his/her name & other key information like Details of Essential Services or Emergency
- The applicant needs to mention the ID Type and enter the ID number. Also, the mobile number should be entered, as the E-Pass information will be given on the mentioned mobile number
Note :- The format of the online application for Covid 19 E-Pass may vary state to state.
StateWise Direct Links to Covid 19 Lockdown E-Pass | All States Curfew Pass Online Application
All necessary information regarding E-Pass availability is given on the official websites of States as well as District websites within the state. Interested applicants are advised to visit the concerned portals for detailed information :
|Andaman and Nicobar (UT)|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)|
|Daman and Diu (UT)|
|Jammu and Kashmir|