As you are aware, due to Covid 19 (Corona Virus) outbreak in the country, 21 days lockdown is announced. During this period, nobody will move out of their houses unnecessarily.
Govt. doesn’t want to restrict any person belonging to “Essential Services” & also emergency medical cases like Patient, Death etc. That’s why Covid 19 Curfew Pass Facility in India has started. Almost all states have now started the online E-Pass allocation. Haryana is one of them.
This article will help the people of Haryana to get Exemption Card/E-Pass during the lockdown.
Haryana Curfew Pass | Online E-Pass/Exemption Card
Within the Districts of Haryana, the Online curfew pass system can be accessed by the citizens. Using this facility, you are simply submitting your application to DC (Deputy Commissioner) of your Area. If your reason for asking for the E-pass felt valid, he may approve it and your Curfew pass will be available to download.
You need to first understand the procedure i.e. How to curfew pass approval system works in Haryana
Here is the process flow:
Applicant visit the Official Portal >> Fills in the Online Curfew Pass Request Form >> Request Goes to Concerned DC >> He Approves/Disapproves it >> E-pass made available for Download (if approved) or Status is notified to the applicant (If Disapproved)
Documents Required to be Submitted with Application:
You may need to Provide:
- Any Identity Proof like Aadhaar, PAN, Voter ID
- Documents to support purpose (Like Doctor’s Prescription etc.)
- Working Mobile Number
Covid 19 Curfew E-Pass Haryana | HR Online Movement Pass/Exemption Card, Apply Online, Form Filling
Here is the step by step process to apply :
- First of all, you need to register at Saral Haryana Portal
- Once registered, go to the login page and login at the portal
- Once logged in, from the dashboard, click on “Apply for services” & Search for “Movement Pass”
- Or you can directly use the link that will be floating on the dashboard
- Once you use the link, you will be redirected to form filling page. The Movement pass online form looks like this:
- Fill in all the required details correctly & Submit the Application
- After the application submission, note the reference number
Check Status/Download Curfew Movement Pass Haryana
Once, you have applied, you can check the status of covid 19 online movement pass application in Haryana. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Status Checking Page from HERE
- Now, Enter the reference number in the space provided.
- Then, click on the “Download Certificate” Button
- If your application is approved by DC, you will be able to download the E-Pass, else you will see a message regarding rejection on the screen.
- How to Register at Saral Haryana Portal
- Direct Link to Apply Online for Covid 19 E Pass in Haryana (For registered Users)
- Check Status of your Curfew Movement Pass Application
- Procedure Explained in PDF FIle
Related Questions & Answers
Is this Covid 19 Curfew Movement pass in Haryana can be obtained by anyone?
No, as per the official portal, this is not for all. It is only for people belonging to the “Essential Services” group & Medical Emergencies
Is it possible to apply online for Curfew/Lockdown Pass in Haryana?
Yes, absolutely. The process is totally online. If your application is approved, you will be able to download your E-Pass without visiting any office.
What if my Exemption Card request is not approved?
The final decision regarding approval or rejection is with higher authorities. If you have a valid reason to move out and have supporting documents, most probably your application will be approved. If your reason is not strong enough, it might not get through.
- How to Apply Online for Covid 19 Curfew Pass in Himachal
- Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates
- Haryana Sarkari Schemes List
Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team