Complete Details about COVID 19 Vaccination Appointment, Apply Online, Register On Aarogya Setu App & Cowin Portal
The second phase of the Covid 19 Vaccination started on 1 March 2021. The government has initiated the Cowin Portal to encourage the citizens’ participation and ease the vaccination process. Through this digital platform, people can register themselves and book an appointment online for the vaccination. However, the second phase of vaccination is open only for people of 60 years of age and to citizens above 45 years of age. Moreover, the appointment process’s user manual has been updated on the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the National Health Authority (NHA).
The interested applicants can visit and book an appointment on the Cowin Portal and Arogya Setu Portal for appointment booking.
COVID 19 Vaccination Appointment
This article explains the online procedure to take an appointment for the Vaccination, Apply Online, and Registration Online on the Cowin and Arogya Setu App.
How to Apply Online for Covid 19 Vaccination Appointment @ cowin.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the Covid 19 Vaccination Appointment on the CO Win Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of CO Win.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Registration for Vaccination.
- Enter the valid Mobile Number.
- Click on the Get OTP Button.
- It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field and click on the Verify button.
- Once the OTP is validated, it redirects the online user to the “Registration of Vaccination” page.
- Enter the details required on the “Registration of Vaccination” page.
- Enter/Select the Photo ID Proof, Driving License Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth.
- Answer the Question: Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions).
- Click on the Register Button.
- After the successful registration, the system will show the account details.
- The candidates can add 3 more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button on the Page’s bottom right side.
- Enter the details such as Photo ID Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Year of Birth, Gender, and Mobile Number of the Applicant.
- The Citizens can schedule an Appointment from the “Account Details” page.
- Click on the Schedule Appointment.
- It then redirects the online user to the Book Appointment for Vaccination Page.
- Enter State, District, Block, and Pin Code on the following Page.
- Click on the Book Button.
- It redirects to the next Page, where the applicant should click on the Confirm button.
- Once confirmed, the confirmation page with the “Appointment Successful” message will be displayed.
- It then opens up a new page showing that your vaccination appointment is confirmed.
How to Apply Covid 19 Vaccination Appointment on Arogya Setu App
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for the Covid 19 Vaccination Appointment on the Arogya Setu App.
- Open Arogya Setu App on your Mobile.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the verify button.
- In the Aarogya Setu app, go to the Cowin tab, and tap on the Vaccination tab.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- On the registration page, Enter the photo ID Type, Number, and Full Name.
- You also need to enter the gender and age of the person. For example, you can use a Driving License, Aadhaar Card as photo ID proof.
- If the person you are registering for is a senior citizen, click on the register button.
- If the application is a person with comorbidities, he/she has to click on yes for the question: Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions).
- Once registered, the system sends a confirmation message to the registered mobile number.
- After the registration process, the system will display account details.
- Please remember that one person can add four more people linked to the mobile number entered before.
- The applicant can click on the Add button and enter the details of other individuals to register for them.
- In front of the registered names’ account details, you will see a column named “Action.” Below it, you will see a calendar icon. Click on it to schedule an appointment.
- Now, enter details like State/UT, District, Block, and Pincode.
- Once all these details are entered, click on the “Search” button.
- A list of vaccination centers will appear depending on your location. You can choose one of them and then see the vaccination dates available at these centers. If there are choices of slots and dates available, you can choose one at your convenience. You can also choose dates from the next week and then click on the “Book” option.
- An “Appointment Confirmation” page will open showing the details of the booking. You can either click on “Confirm” if the information is correct or click on “Back” to make some changes.
- The system displays the “Appointment Successful” page showing all the details.
- The applicants can download and save the confirmation of the vaccination details for future references.
Note: People age between 45 years to 60 years will need to carry a medical certificate when they go for the appointment.
COVID 19 Vaccination Appointment FAQ’s
Where do I apply for the appointment online for the Covid 19 Vaccination?
The applicants can book the appointment online on the cowin.gov.in portal and Arogya Setu App.
Who are eligible for the second stage of the Covid 19 Vaccination 2021?
The citizens who are 60 years and the candidates above 45 years are eligible for the Covid 19 Vaccination 2021.
Can I book the Covid 19 Vaccination appointment online as per my feasibility?
Yes, the applicants book the appointment online for the vaccination based on their feasible dates.
Where do I download the Arogya Setu App for booking an appointment for vaccination?
The citizens can download the Arogya Setu App online on the Google Play Store.