Connect Punjab Online Complaint (Grievance) Portal – Submit your Complaint Online @ connect punjab portal
Punjab State Government, to make the grievance Grievance ( Complaint) more efficient, fast and transparent initiated “Punjab Online Complaint ( Grievance) Portal”. This portal acts as a bridge between the citizens and the government in resolving the public grievances. However, the citizens can register their complaints and concerns to the government directly on the Punjab Complaints Portal.
Connect Punjab Online Grievance Redressal Portal – Submit your Complaint Online @ connect.punjab.gov.in
In this article, we explain to you in detail about the Punjab Citizens Complaints Portal, and the procedure to Submit their Grievance on the Portal.
Submit your Complaint ( Grievance) Online on the Connect Punjab Complaint Portal @ connect.punjab.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to submit complaints and concerns on the Punjab Grievances Portal.
- Visit the Punjab Complaints Official Portal.
- Click on the Sign-Up tab as shown on the web page.
- It redirects you to the Registration Form shown above
- In the Registration Page, Enter First Name, Middle Name and Last Name of the applicant.
- Choose and Confirm the Password you want to use for Login on the Portal.
- Enter Gender, Date of Birth, along with Email and Password of the applicant.
- Now Enter the Complete Address Details as shown in the form.
- Authenticate the Aadhar by clicking on the checkbox
- Select Aadhar Verification by Name or Aadhar Verification by OTP.
- Verify all the details and click on Submit.
- You can see the alert “Your Account has Been Successfully Created.”
- Now, go back to the Home Page and Click on the Login tab.
- It redirects you to the Login Page as shown above.
- Enter the Username ( Email or Mobile Number) & Password that you have created at the time of the Registration along with the Captcha Code.
- It takes you to the User Dashboard, where you can see the below page.
- Now, the User has to enter a few more personal details and can start applying for the Grievance.
- You can start applying for Grievance by selecting the Grievance Department or Grievance Category, Grievance Sub Category, Grievance location ( District)
- Now, Enter the Title of the Grievance and Description of the Grievance in a maximum of 4000 Words.
- Select Yes, if you have lodged Grievance on the same issue before, or else select the option No.
- Attach the relevant documents related to your Grievance in any of the formats like .doc, .jpeg,.pdf etc.
- Click On Submit after verifying all the details entered.
- After submitting your Complaint, you will receive a Grievance Acknowledgement.
Quick Links :
Connect Punjab Online Complaint (Grievance) Portal FAQ
What is the scope of applicability of the Connect Punjab Online Complaint Portal?
All the citizens of Punjab can avail the services of Punjab Online Complaint Portal.
What is the mode of submitting Citizen Grievances on the Portal?
The citizens can file their Grievances through Online Mode on the Connect Punjab Complaint Portal.
What is the objective of the Connect Punjab Complaint Portal?
The objective of this Portal is to allow the citizens to submit their Grievances directly through online on the Portal, which enables fast and transparent services.
What are the essential requisites to get registered on the Connect Punjab Grievance Portal?
The User should have an active mobile number, email id and the Aadhar card details to get registered on the Portal.