Complete Details of Diksha Portal Registration, Student Login, App, Course List 2021
Amid Covid Crisis, the Government of India, to move the education and learning towards the Digital Platforms, initiated an online e-learning portal called Diksha. The full form of Diksha is Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing. The name itself indicates the Diksha Program’s core idea is to enlighten the students by integrating the knowledge from different sources and keeping it under one umbrella. The Diksha Portal is an open-source digital platform that enables teachers to share the knowledge and acquire knowledge. However, this digital infrastructure platform can be accessed by learners and teachers across the nation. It supports 18+ languages at present with different streams like NCERT, CBSE, SCERT’s.
However, the students can directly register on the portal and access the different courses available on the Website by creating a Login ID and Password.
Diksha Portal Registration, Student Login, App, Course List 2021
This article explains the Registration Procedure on the Diksha Portal, Student Login, App, and list of available courses on the portal.
How to Register on the Diksha Portal @ diksha.gov.in
Let us see th student registration procedure on the Diksha Portal for getting access to the online courses.
- Visit the Online Portal of Diksha.
- On the Home Page, Click on the New User Registration Link.
- It takes the applicant to the below Registration Page.
- On the Registration Form, Select the Date of Birth of the Student form the Drop Down.
- Enter the Mobile Number or Email Address as per your convenience by clicking on the radio buttons.
- Create the Password and Confirm the Password.
- In the end, click on the agreeing terms and conditions checkbox.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- After that, you will receive an OTP to the Mobile Number you gave at the time of Registration.
- Enter the OTP in the given field, as shown below.
- After the successful verification of the OTP, the student user will get redirected to the Login Page.
Student Login on the Diksha Portal @ diksha.gov.in
- In the Login Page, Enter the User Name and Password and click on Login.
- The student should now select the Drop Down’s details such as Board, Medium, Class, and Subject. Now, Click on the Submit Button.
- Now the user will be redirected to the Student Dashboard where he/she can access different courses listed in the dashboard.
- However, the student can select multiple courses to avail of the content related to various classes.
How to Download and Register Diksha App
Compared to the Online Portal, the Diksha App is the students’ preferred choice because of its ease of learning through Mobile. The students can start downloading the Diksha App on their Android and iOS Mobiles.
- Visit the Playstore on your Mobile.
- In the Playstore, search for the Diksha App.
- Now the app gets successfully installed on your Mobile.
- Open the Diksha App. It displays the choice of languages.
- Select any of the languages you want from the list.
- Now, Scan with the QR Code with your Mobile Scanner.
- After the QR Scanning, the applicant can start the registration process.
- The applicant should enter the details such as Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, and click on the checkbox.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on the Submit Button.
- It generates the OTP Number, enter the OTP Number in the given field.
- It takes the user to the dashboard, where he/she can start entering the details like Board, Class, State.
Diksha Courses List 2021
Let us look at the list of courses the students can have access to the Diksha E-Leaning Portal.
- Natural Science
- Regional Languages like Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, etc
- Social Studies
- IIT/JEE/NCERT Course Materials etc
Diksha Portal Registration FAQ
What is the objective of the Diksha Portal announced by the government?
The objective of the Diksha Portal is to provide the e-learning courses to the students using the digital platform.
Can I Download the Diksha App on my Mobile?
Yes, the students can download the Diksha App on your Mobile.
Do the students need to register for availing of the e-learning services of the Diksha Portal?
Yes, the students have to register on the Online Portal or App to avail of the Diksha Portal services.
Can the teachers have access to the Diksha Portal or Diksha App?
Yes, the teachers can have access to Login into the Diksha Portal.