Step by Step Guide to Apply for Colour Coded Sticker (Two/Four Wheeler Vehicle) on Bookmyhsrp Portal 2021 Home Delivery
According to the Motor Vehicle Act, all the vehicle owners of Two/Wheelers have to install the number plates for their vehicles. All state governments have already been issued guidelines to make the number plates mandatory for vehicle owners. The vehicle owners can book and order the registration plates online without visiting any dealer offline. Moreover, the candidates can avail themselves of the Home Delivery Service for the number plates online.
The interested applicants can apply for the color-coded stickers for two/four wheeler vehicles on the official Bookmyhsrp Portal.
Colour Coded Sticker for Two/Four Wheeler Vehicle
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the color-coded sticker for the Two Wheelers and Four Wheelers on Book My HSRP Portal Online.
Required Documents for Color Coded Stickers
- The applicants are not required to upload any documents while applying online for HSRP and color-coded stickers.
- The applicants should keep the vehicle’s RC (Registration Certificate) to have easy access to other details such as Registration Number, Registration Date, Chassis Number, and Engine Number.
[bookmyhsrp.com] Apply Online for Colour Coded Stickers (two/four wheelers)
Let us see the online procedure to apply and book the HSRP Number Plates/ Colour Coded Stickers.
- Visit the Official Portal of Book My HSRP.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- The applicant can observe the options: High-Security Registration Plate with Colour Sticker or Only Colour Sticker.
- Select the Option: High-Security Registration Plate with Colour Sticker
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- On the Newly Opened Page, in the first step, Select the Type of Vehicle.
- Here the applicant has selected the Two-Wheeler.
- Select the vehicle Make and Click on the respective icon.
- On the next page, Select Delhi from the two options.
- Select the Options: Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle.
- Select the Fuel Type of your Vehicle.
- Select the Option: Motor Cycle or Scooter.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Select the Bharat Stage from the Drop-Down.
- In the Booking Details Section, Enter Vehicle Registration Date, Registration Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Owner Name, Email ID, Owner Number, Billing Address, State, City, and GST Number (Optional).
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the Delivery Section, Enter the Address of the Vehicle to be delivered. If it is Home Delivery, the additional cost would be Rupees 250.
- Enter the Pin Code and Click on the Check Availability option and then click on the Dealer Appointment.
- The system then books the appointment with the dealer.
- It then fixes the Dealer Appointment, where the applicant can observe the Price of the HSRP Plate and Details of the slot.
- Click on the Confirm Dealer.
- It then displays the Booking Summary.
- In the Booking Summary, the applicant can observe the Appointment Address, Appointment Date, Appointment Time Slot, Bharat Stage, Registered Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Vehicle Make Vehicle Type.
- Click on the Confirm and Proceed Button.
- It then opens up the Verify Details and Payment Page.
- It then displays the Total Cost of the payment, as shown below.
- Click on the Check Box: Same as Previous Mobile.
- Enter the Mobile Number in the respective field.
- Click on the Check Box: I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the Pay Online Button.
- Select the Payment Gateway Options and Complete the payment process online.
- It then generates the payment receipt. Please keep it safe for future references.
How to Track/Check the HSRP Application Status Online
Let us see the online procedure to check the application status of the Delhi High-Security Registration Plate Online.
- Go to the Home Page and Click on the Track Your Order in the Menu Bar.
- It then displays the Application Tracking Form, as shown below.
- Enter the Order Number, Vehicle Registration Number, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then displays the status of the High-Security Number Plates Registration Online.
Colour Coded Stickers Home Delivery
- Go to the Home Page and Click on the Check for Home Delivery.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Delhi State.
- The applicant can check the Pin Codes Activated for Home Delivery Effective from 27-11-2021.
Order Colour Coded Stickers Online FAQ’s
Is it mandatory to fix the HSRP Colour Coded Stickers to the vehicles by the citizens?
Yes, the citizens must fix the color-coded stickers to the vehicle owners’ vehicles.
What is the registration fees for applying for the Colour Coded Number Plates in Delhi?
The registration fee is not standard for all vehicles, and it depends on the various parameters like two/four-wheelers.
How to track and check the application status online on the HSRP portal?
The vehicle owners can track and check their application status online on the Book My HSRP Portal.
Do the applicants have the facility to book the color-coded stickers online?
Yes, the applicants have the facility to book and order the color stickers online.