Complete Details about cowin.gov.in Co win 2.0 Online Registration 2021,| Step by Step Process to Register Online
The next phase of the Covid 19 Vaccination started yesterday, and now it is ready for people aged above 45 years and candidates above 60 years. To make the process easier and flexible, the government has launched an official portal to register for the vaccination directly. For this, the applicants should visit the official portal cowin.gov.in and register for the Cowin Phase 2 vaccination. The registration process can be done quickly using the registered mobile number of an individual.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and start registering online for Cowin 2.0 Vaccine Registration.
cowin.gov.in Co win 2.0 Online Registration 2021
This article explains the online procedure to register for Co Win Online Registration 2021, Highlights, Step by Step Guide for Online Registration on the official Co Win Portal.
Highlights of Co Win 2.0 Vaccination Online
Let us see the key highlights of the Co Win 2.0 Vaccination Online as follows.
- The second phase of the vaccination is dedicated to people above 45 years of age.
- The eligible persons will register at the Co-WIN2.0 portal through their mobile number through a step-by-step process.
- The citizens can book an appointment for the vaccination anywhere using the portal or through other relevant applications.
- If a beneficiary cancels a first dose appointment, then the appointment for the candidates of both doses will be canceled, the ministry said.
- Private hospitals will have to remit the cost of vaccine doses allotted to them in a National Health Authority’s designated account (NHA).
- It has also been mentioned that there will be an on-site registration so that eligible beneficiaries can walk into identified vaccination centers, get themselves registered and inoculated.
- With one mobile number, an individual can register as many as four beneficiaries. However, all those registered on one mobile number will have nothing in common except the mobile number, the ministry said.
- Please remember that the Photo ID should be different for different persons.
- The government has re-iterated that vaccine is entirely free of cost.
Self Register Online for Co win 2.0 Vaccination Step by Step Guide @ cowin.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step procedure to register for Cowin 2.0 Vaccination online on the Co Win 2.0 Registration Online Link.
- Visit the Official Portal of Cowin.
- It takes the online applicants to Home Page Below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Enter your Location.
- Click on the Go Button.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- The applicant should Enter his/her mobile number under Register or Login for Vaccination.
- Click on the Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field below and click on the Verify button.
- Select the Identity Proof Type from the dropdown (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, and Pension Passbook).
- Enter the Photo ID Number.
- Enter the Name and Select Gender and Year of Birth.
- Click on the Register Button.
Co win 2.0 Online Registration 2021 FAQ’s
I want to register for the Co Win 2.0 Vaccination. Where do I register myself to avail of the vaccination?
The citizens should visit the official portal cowin.gov.in and register themselves for the vaccination using Co Win Registration Online Link.
What is the official date of the commencement of the Co Win 2.0 Self Registration Process online?
The Co Win 2.0 Vaccination Self Registration process has already begun on the official portal.
What all details should I require for the self-registration process on the Co Win Portal?
The applicants must provide their Active Mobile Number and the Identity Proofs for Co Win 2.0 Vaccine Registration.
Who are eligible for the second phase of Co Win Vaccination online on the portal?
The citizens aged above 45 years of age are applicable for the second phase of Co Win Vaccination.