- 1 What is CNG Pump Dealership?
- 1.1 Who is eligible to get CNG Pump Dealership?
- 1.2 Perks of CNG dealership
- 1.3 Pump Dealership 2021 Online Application Form and Procedure
- 1.4 Companies those provide distribute/provide CNG dealership
- 1.5 CNG dealership license cost and overall investment
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.7 What is the CNG Pump Dealership Land/ Plot Eligibility Criteria?
- 1.8 What kind of land will be preferred in the CNG Pump Dealership?
- 1.9 What is the minimum investment required to get a CNG dealership?
- 1.10 What kind of person will get preference for the CNG Pump Dealership?
What is CNG Pump Dealership?
If you are someone who is looking forward to establishing their own business in the near future to earn a 6 to 7 digit salary in the near future, then this post is for you.
As per the renewable energy policy of 2018, led by Mr Narendra Modi, a great opportunity of CNG Dealership is being given to anyone who is interested. Any interested person who is living in any of the districts across India can open the following:
- CNG pump
- CBG production plant
- Diesel production plant
- RDF plant
- Brick making plant 6. waste collection
- segregation plant
- EV charging pump 9. Distribution diesel
bio-fertilizer / carbon black / RDF / brick
Who is eligible to get CNG Pump Dealership?
Any person who is interested to open a new business or any company that is already invested in other business but interested to expand a new business is welcomed to do so. Although, the person must be:
- Person must be permanent resident of India.
- For the CNG New Pump person required minimum of 10th pass as education qualification.
- Age limit for the eligibility is 21 years to 55 years
Perks of CNG dealership
According to the latest statement of central government, people availing this dealership will get the below-mentioned optional benefits:
- Rebate of 5 years income tax
- Government subsidy
- Loans from nationalized banks
Pump Dealership 2021 Online Application Form and Procedure
You can follow the given steps to apply for the Licence of CNG Dealership.
- At first, visit the website: nexgenenergia.com
- At the homepage itself, you’ll be able to see the tab of “Application form” in the header.
- An application form for CNG Dealership will appear on your screen.
- The application form will ask for your basic details, project type, investment amount, land type etc. Fill in all the information carefully and click on “Submit Application”.
Alternative methods to apply:
If you are having trouble operating the website, you can easily download the Nexgen Energia app and apply from it. Apart from that, if you already have a profile or bio-data ready, you can directly email it to [email protected] or [email protected] with appropriate subject line and details about your intent.
If you need more information about the dealership, you can simply give a missed call on 7419502123 and the company will revert back within a week.
Companies those provide distribute/provide CNG dealership
- ‘Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC)
- Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Indo-Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
CNG dealership license cost and overall investment
You can check the cost and investment with each kind of pump in the image given below:
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (license fees not included)||Bankable Project & Govt. Subsidy Available|
|DIESEL Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bankable Project (License Cost not included)|
|CNG Pump||75 lakh||Including license cost & operational cost of pump|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakh||License Fees and machine cost included|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakh||Machine and license cost included|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore|
|Distribution Diesel / Bio-Fertilizer / Carbon Black / RDF / Brick||15 lakh|
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the CNG Pump Dealership Land/ Plot Eligibility Criteria?
The land must be
1. Free from dispute
2. Must be on the name of the applicant.
3. Should be in such location that it is well connected to highways or main roads.
4. Dimensions must be 700 sq. meters for LMVs (Light Motor Vehicles) with approx 25 meters frontage. For Transport Vehicles plot/land dimensions are 1500 sq. meters with approx. 50 meters of frontage.
5. Must fulfill bylaws of authority.
What kind of land will be preferred in the CNG Pump Dealership?
Any land in the transmission line of the company will be preferred.
What is the minimum investment required to get a CNG dealership?
The minimum amount required is 75 lakhs.
What kind of person will get preference for the CNG Pump Dealership?
Any person with ample knowledge of safety and entrepreneurship skills will be given special preference.