cmegp.kar.nic.in|www.cmegp.kar.nic.in kannada|cmegp details|cmegp .kar.nic.in notification|cmegp status|chief minister employment programme Online Application Form
The Government of Karnataka has launched Scheme called Chief Minister Employment Generation Programme to provide more employment opportunities to Rural Artisans. The entrepreneur who is interested to avail this benefit will be provided loan from the banks and the Margin Money will be provided by Karnataka State Khadi and Village Industries Board/District Industries Centers. This Margin Money will be adjusted to loan account of the Entrepreneur only after 3years of Successful establishment and running of the Units.
CMEGP Documents/cmegp.kar.nic.in notification
- Application with recent passport photograph.
- Project Report.
- Age proof
- Educational qualification document
- EDP Training Certificate
- Voter Id/ Ration card copy.
- Rural Certificate for Units proposed.
- List of Machineries to be purchased.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Minority
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Ex-serviceman Certificate.
The Margin Money component details are as furnished below
|Category||Beneficiary contribution (in% of Project cost||Bank loan (in% of project cost)||Margin Money percentage of project cost (Credited to Financing Banks and beneficiary A/c.|
|Special Category SC/ST, OBC, Minority, Women, Physically Challenged/Ex-servicemen)||5%||95%||35%
- As per the scheme the RURAL AREA means.Any area classified Village as per the revenue records or any area population of which does not exceed 20,000 personsProject cost (a) Service Industry maximum Rs.10.00 Lakhs (b) Production Industry maximum Rs.25.00 lakhs.
- Eligible Borrowers:Individual entrepreneur of 21 years and above age ,Registered Association/Co-Operative society /Self Help Groups /Stri Shakti Groups are eligible and Partnership firm / Private Company / Hindu un divided family are not eligible.
One Family can avail onetime benefit only.
- Margin Money:The Projects implemented in the rural area are eligible for Margin Money (Middle End Subsidy)The general Category entrepreneur is eligible for 25% of Project cost as Margin Money (Middle End Subsidy) The project implemented by a special category (SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / woman / ex-service man /Physical Handicapped ) beneficiary is eligible for 35% of the project cost as Margin Money.
- The general category enterpreneurs has to invest 10% of the project cost as his own contribution and rest of the amount has to be borrowed by the Banks.In case of special category beneficiary .5% own contribution has to be invested in the project. and rest of the amount has to be borrowed by the banks.
- Once the project is sanctioned it is obligatory for the beneficiary to under go for an EDP Training for the period prescribed by the District level Committee. After release of bank finance Bank will be submit Margin Money claim in the prescribed form. After receipt of Margin Money (middle end subsidy) it will be kept in TDR for three (3) years in the name of the beneficiary. No interest will be paid on TDR amount and no interest will be levied on equal loan amount The TDR.amount will be credited to borrowers loan account after three (3) years after verification of working of unit.
- Margin money assistance:
- For General category, 15% of capital cost of project but Rs. 01 lacs maximum.
- For BPL/SC/ST/OBC (other than creamy layer)/Woman/Minority/Disabled person, 30% of capital cost of project but Rs. 02 lacs maximum.
- Interest Subsidy:
- 5% annually on capital amount, maximum for 7 years and maximum Rs. 25,000 per year.
- Guarantee Fee (CGT):
- At the prevailing rates, maximum for 7 years.
HOW BENEFICIARIES CAN APPLY FOR CMEGP UNIT
The Government of Karnataka in consultation with District Officers of Karnataka Khadi & Village Industries Board(KVIB) and Joint Director of Department of Industries & Commerce(DIC) will give advertisements locally through website, print and electronic media inviting applications along with project proposals from prospective beneficiaries desirous of establishing the enterprise/ starting of service units under CMEGP.
The beneficiaries can also submit their application online and take the printout of the application and submit the same to respective offices along with Detailed Project Report and other required documents. The format of application may also be downloaded from the following link.
Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme Apply Online
- To fill online application form you have to visit official website cmegp.kar.nic.in.
- Now you have to follow several steps.
- Go to online application submission section at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at How to Apply option.
- After that click at Click Here to Apply Online option.
- Select the agency and enter your aadhar card number.
- Click at proceed option then registration / application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill it with complete and accurate details.
CMEGP Check application status online
- Go to this website.
- click cmegp status link.
- fill all details here.
- now you view all details here.
Any query comment below