Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal launched Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, See how to Apply Online, Registration process & Online Application Form 2022, List of Places covered @edistrict portal
Almost everyone dreams about going to religious places before they die, and in Hindus, it is known as Tirth Yatra. But most people, due to family problems or because of not becoming successful enough to meet all their needs, cannot make this dream a reality. After knowing this, our honored Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal, has started a special scheme called “Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana” for the aged people so that they can go for pilgrimage and make their last desire a truth.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
The main purpose of Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana is to provide pilgrimage to the old people who aren’t able to afford this on their own. People worship gods and feel it as their responsibility or duty to visit their religious places before they die. It would be free of cost, and the government wouldn’t charge any money or compensation from the beneficiaries in return. But one should keep in mind that this scheme is for Delhi citizens and would be beneficial for only them.
Now let us know in detail that how you can apply online for Mukhyamantri Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana, what is its eligibility criteria, the documents required for CM Kejriwal teerth yatra scheme, and the benefits.
Who are eligible to be a part of Delhi Govt’s Tirth Yatra Yojana?
To apply for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, one should meet all the eligibility as written below:-
- The resident/spouse has to be president of Delhi by birth and should be a senior citizen.
- The applicant must have completed their 60 years of age ( as per the 1st January of the year in which they are going to apply for this scheme)
- The applicant or their spouse should not be an employee of the state or central government or any other Local/Autonomous bodies.
- You shouldn’t have applied for their scheme in the past years to fill the Form now.
- As per this scheme, you are allowed to take an attendant with you, and the same person can fill the application form. But remember that the age of the applicant should be above 21 years if he/she is applying.
Once you meet all these requirements, you are eligible to be a part of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana and can fill the application form.
Documents required to Apply for Delhi Tirth Yatra Scheme
The documents that are required to be a part of this scheme are as follows:-
- Applicants need to submit the Application in the prescribed Format along with Self Declaration form
- Self-Attested copy of Medical Certificate that clearly states that the Applicant/Spouse is mentally/physically fit to undertake the proposed journey
- Self-Attested Copies of Delhi Voter ID Card. (For Applicant/Spouse).
- Self Declaration .
- Copy of Certificate from MLA for the residence of his/her constituency or any Minister from GNCT of Delhi or Chairman, Tirath Yaatra Vikas Samiti GNCT of Delhi
- The documents which should be attached with the application form are the Voter ID card of the applicant, spouse, and attendant.
- One passport size photo
Holy places covered under Delhi Sarkar Teerth Yatra
The destinations where the people would be taken for Tirth Yatra are discussed below:-
- Agra-Fatehpur Sikri
- Delhi Ajmer-Pushkar
- Delhi -Amritsar -Bagh border – Anandpur Sahib
- Delhi Vaishno Devi-Jammu
Major benefits of this scheme:-
- The candidates that would be benefitted from this scheme will also get insurance of Rs 1 lakh under this scheme.
- This yojana will benefit around 1100 senior citizens from every assembly constituency, and there are 70 assembly constituencies in Delhi.
CM Kejriwal Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana – How to Apply, Online Registration, Application Form 2022
All the application forms for this scheme will be filled online. To fill the form, follow the steps written below:-
- At first, visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana,i.e., https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- This is the home page that you will see once you open the link.
- Click on the new user option written in the heading of registration at e-district Delhi. And it will show the page where you have to select the document type and write their number, i.e., Aadhar Card Or Voter ID card. The guidelines for the registration are also written on this page.
- In the end, after providing the complete information and documents, enter the captcha shown in the box of your registration form page. And click on the “Continue” button.
- By clicking on continue, it will take you to the next page, where the application form will be upper. Fill in all the necessary details and upload a scanned photo of yours, and hence submit the application form. Please read carefully while entering the details.
- Your application form will get filled, and you must remember your registration ID and password to login in the future.
Once the application form is filled, you have to download the Form and submit it to Divisional Commissioner’s office, the Concerned MLA’s office, or the Teerth Yatra Committee’s office. And the beneficiaries of this scheme will be selected through a lucky draw. Also, the concerned MLA will certify that you are a citizen of Delhi and hence, would be benefitted from this scheme.
Last Updated on December 3, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari