Find out how to apply online for the recently announced Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme – “CM Supports App”
Jharkhand state government has finally approved the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries bank account will get credited with an amount of 250 rupees every month through DBT. Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren has launched CMSUPPORTS APP and an official website to register for the BPL Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022. The scheme officially starts on January 26, 2022, from Dumka, Jharkhand.
This scheme is to benefit the poor people as we know that petrol and diesel prices are sky-high. This scheme is for those below poverty line (BPL) families for their two-wheeler vehicles.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”What’s Covered” collapse_text=”What’s Covered” ]CM Supports App apk download, CM Petrol subsidy scheme jharkhand how to apply, online registration form 2022, Direct Link[/bg_collapse]
Do you want to know about the latest petrol subsidy scheme of Jharkhand? The government of Jharkhand has announced the new BPL Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022. Basically, this is a new scheme for the welfare of the poor people of Jharkhand. Under this scheme, a million families will be able to claim subsidies for their petrol purchases.
The eligible ration cardholders will receive a subsidy amount of Rs 25 per liter every month for 10 liters of fuel. It will cost around Rs 901.86 crores annually to the state government. Jharkhand is the first state to start this initiative in India. To provide BPL Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022 to the poor and needy people.
Through this article, you will get detailed information about applying for the Petrol subsidy scheme Jharkhand, cm supports app download procedure, documents required to register through the portal or CM supports app and eligibility criteria for Petrol subsidy scheme Jharkhand 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand BPL Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022:
The eligibility criteria for registering on the portal or through the app are as follows:-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the Jharkhand state.
- The applicant should provide relevant bank account details with a registered mobile number. The applicant’s bank account linked with their Aadhaar card is essential.
- The applicant’s vehicle for which they will receive the subsidy is registered in his/her name.
- A vehicle registered only in Jharkhand is mandatory, and you must have a driving license.
- After downloading the app or visiting the portal, you must add your Aadhaar card number and ration card number in the application form. So, you must belong to a BPL family and should be a ration cardholder.
If you match the above-mentioned requirements, then you can register yourself for the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme.
What Documents are required to Apply for CM Supports Petrol Subsidy
The documents to get yourself registered for the scheme are as follows: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank account details
- Registered mobile number
- Photo state of your passbook Copy
- Vehicle details
- Driving license
- Passport size photograph
CM supports app Download for Jharkhand Petrol subsidy
Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Hemant Soren launched the CMSUPPORTS app and an official website to register for the BPL Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022. The app has various features that will help users register for the scheme.
The name of the app is CM supports app under which the poor people get registered themselves under the food security scheme to get the benefit of petrol Subsidy. After registering for this scheme and getting approved, you will receive a subsidy amount of Rs 25 per liter for the 10-liter petrol you will fill in your vehicle.
The app was recently released for installation on the Google Play Store. You can download the app by following the below-mentioned points:-
- Go to the Play Store app on your mobile phone.
- In the search bar, enter the app’s name, i.e., CM supports the app.
- Now you will see the app with the install option. Click on that option and download the app.
If you are unable to download the app on play store you may download the CM Supports apk and install it on your android.
How to apply online for the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme 2022?
Along with the app you can apply on the official website also.
To apply online for the Petrol subsidy scheme Jharkhand 2022, follow the steps given below:-
- At first either open the app or visit the official portal of the Petrol Subsidy Scheme Jharkhand, i.e., https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Click on the registration link to fill out the form for the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme 2022.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and ration card number and attach the required documents while filling the form.
- They will ask for the registered mobile number and an OTP on that particular number to complete the registration process. The OTP is sent to the number linked with your Aadhaar card.
- After that, your ration card number will be your login ID, and the last eight digits of the Aadhar card number of the head of a family will be the password.
- After the OTP verification, the applicant will enter the vehicle number and driving license number while selecting your name on the ration card.
So, this is the whole procedure to register yourself on the portal of the Petrol subsidy scheme Jharkhand 2022. If you have any type of queries or want to give us any suggestions or feedback, just drop your comment in the comment box. Please share it with your near and dear ones if you find it useful.
Hemant Soren Petrol Subsidy Yojana FAQs
How much amount is sent to the candidates for the subsidy?
The subsidy of Rs 25 per liter will send to the bank account through DBT for 10 liters of petrol every month.
Who can register for the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme for 2022?
Those who belong to the BPL families and are ration cardholders can register for the Jharkhand Petrol subsidy scheme.
How can you install the CM supports app?
Go to the Play Store and search for the app in the search bar to install the app.
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari