Step by Step Guide to Apply for Citizen Smart Card Gujarat, Features, Benefits, Download, Online Registration 2021
Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani has launched the Citizen Smart Card in the state. The main objective of the Smart Card initiation to avail of corruption-free and transparent government services. Under this digital programme, the government provides more than 50 services directly through online 8,000 villages by the end of December. However, this service is limited to the Mandvi Municipality, and the government deliberately expands it to the other areas of Gujarat. Moreover, the government provides Smart Cards to the Eligible Citizens of the state.
The eligible and interested citizens can avail of the Citizen Smart Card Services in the state.
Citizen Smart Card Gujarat
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Gujarat Citizen Smart Card, Features, Benefits, Download Criteria, and the Online Registration 2021.
Features of Gujarat Citizen Digital Smart Card
Let us see the Digital Smart features introduced by the Gujarat State for its citizens’ benefits recently.
- The scheme has initially launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Vijay Rupani.
- Initially, the scheme is limited to 700 families in the Mandvi Municipality as a pilot project.
- Under this scheme, the selected families will be given Smart Cards.
- Through the Smart Cards, the people can avail of 50+ government services, out of which 35 services are already available.
- The government aims to spread these digital services to 8000 villages in Gujarat by December 2021.
- The scheme required information like the Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Election Card, and Photo of the Applicant.
Benefits of Gujarat Smart Citizen Cards
The recent initiation of the Gujarat Smart Citizen Cards scheme helps the beneficiaries in numerous ways as follows.
- With the Digital Smart Cards’ help, the state’s citizens can avail of the government’s effortless and flexible services.
- It reduces the time and energy of the citizens by avoiding the manual procedure to apply any scheme.
- It promotes digital literacy among people and transparency in government services.
- The digital smart cards capture all the citizens’ data and store them as a single repository of information.
- It ensures the security and confidentiality of user data.
- The Smart Cards provided will be, as the Debit/Cards’ size and easy to carry.
- The Citizen Smart Cards issued by the government encourage the people to use various services like income certificate, caste certificate, BPL certificate, etc.
How to Apply for Gujarat Digital Smart Card for Citizens
- As mentioned, the Gujarat Government has recently launched the scheme as a pilot project in the state.
- At present, we don’t have any information about the application or the registration process for applying for the Smart Cards through the online or offline procedure.
- Moreover, the interested applicants can also visit the Digital Gujarat Official Portal regarding the updates on the recently announced Gujarat Digital Smart Card Scheme.
Online Registration Form 2021
- At present, there is no information available about the Application/Registration Process.
- We will keep you updated after there is the official information from the official sources.
- The government may soon launch a website for the online registrations for the scheme.
Download Citizen Smart Card Online
Once there is an official announcement regarding the smart cards’ application process, the applicants can download their digital smart cards online on the portal.
Contact No : 18002335500
Citizen Smart Card Gujarat FAQ’s
What is the main objective of launching the Gujarat Smart Card Scheme Gujarat?
The main objective of launching the Gujarat Smart Card scheme is to enable the citizens to avail themselves of the government services online.
What is the official website for registering the Citizen Smart Cards Online?
There is no information regarding the official website for registering the citizen smart cards online on the portal or offline mode.
What kinds of services can the applicants avail of procuring the Citizen Smart Cards?
The Citizen Smart Cards issued by the government allows the people to use various services like income certificate, caste certificate, BPL certificate, etc.
What is the information required to apply for the Digital Citizen Smart Cards in Gujarat?
The scheme required information like the Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Election Card, and Photo of the Applicant.