In just a few minutes, CGHS beneficiaries can log in to their respective accounts and access features like appointment booking. Yes, booking an appointment is now a matter of a few minutes. Let’s get started right away.
CGHS, Central Government Health Scheme, is a health care facility scheme for the existing and former employees of the Central Government of India. Under this scheme, healthcare facilities are available in various areas around the country.
CGHS Online Appointment
Central government employees can avail the benefits of this scheme at Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram, and Jammu & many more. In total, the facilities are available in 74 cities in the country.
Here is the complete list
CGHS Online Appointment Booking 2023
Recently, CGHS’s online appointment booking facility is announced. Now, the beneficiaries can book the appointment in the comfort of their home and visit the facility as per the appointment schedule. In this article, we are covering all about online cghs appointments. Let’s find out how to log in at the CGHS portal and apply for an appointment slot.
To provide the best healthcare facilities, CGHS comprises all health departments. There is a total of 458 wellness centres & 1933 empanelled hospitals across the country. As per the latest data, there are around 40 lakhs beneficiaries of this scheme.
CGHS provides health care through the following systems of Medicine
- Siddha and
You can use the cghs online appointment booking service if you are a beneficiary. Let’s understand the process.
How to Book CGHS Appointment Online
How to book an appointment on CGHS online page
- Head to the official page -cghs.nic.in
- Below the section “Book/View/Print/Cancel your appointment,” enter your beneficiary ID, enter the captcha and click on the “Generate OTP” option
- Enter the OTP Received and click on “Proceed.”
- Now, your information will be visible on the screen
- Click on “Proceed”
- In the next screen, you need to select your city, then select speciality, then dispenary and select your doctor.
- After this, click on “Proceed”
- On the next page, you need to choose the date and book the slot
- Click on any available date and then you need to choose the timing
- Once you select the timing, a few other options will be available
- Click on the “Proceed to book an appointment” button
- Now you will see all the information related to the appointment on the screen. Click on “confirm to book an appointment” to book your slot
- This opens up the confirmation page where you can see all the information related to your booking.
- Click on “Print slip” to print it or save it as a pdf file on your computer or phone.
You are advised to print the slip on paper while going to visit the doctor.
cghs.nic.in Appointment Booking – Login Now
The process explained above guides you to book a session with the doctor. You can also login to your CGHS account and manage your profile and other related information. Here is the login process:
- Visit the CGHS Login page
- Enter your user ID and password
- After this the captcha code and click the login button.
- The user can also select the forgot password option to reset or change the password to set a new password.
How to Check CGHS Wellness Centres List
- Go to the wellness centres list page
- Choose the city
- Then you can check all the available CGHS wellness centres in that area
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Online Appointment Booking||https://cghs.nic.in/odas|
|Wellness Centres List||Check Here|
As you can see, these are the best ways to ensure your appointment goes smoothly. That includes researching where you’re going, being aware of nearby locations, and having access to reliable transport. If there’s an emergency, check the website of your chosen specialist for contact numbers in case you need a different appointment or can’t make it in for another reason.
How to book a cghs appointment?
The appointment can be quickly booked online. You can select the date, time, and doctor or your choice and visit the facility as per the appointment schedule.
Does CGHS free of cost offer the facilities?
That is not the case. It is mandatory for Central Government employees who live in CGHS-covered areas to obtain a CGHS card. The department deducts from employees’ salaries every month based on their pay in the pay matrix.
Can I get a same-day appointment with the CGHS doctor?
An appointment for the GDMO can be taken within 72 hours of the date of appointment, whereas an appointment for the Specialist can be taken within one month of the date of appointment. Online appointment cannot be made for the same day date.’
Last Updated on December 17, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari